Amber
Now, unfortunately I'm not talking about [those big, gorgeous] SLR's haha I'm talking about small digital point and shoots. I'm looking into purchasing a small camera because the one I have is rather large; therefore snapping photos with friends on the go isn't always comfortable/safe. I can get this camera for $70: http://www.olympuscanada.com/cpg_section/product.asp?product=1492&page=overview is this a good camera in your opinion? I've gone over the specs etc. and it all seems pretty nice; however I'm a huge macro fan :P if I were to get this I would also purchase an old school pentax k1000
OOOR should I purchase one of these:
http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/products?m=gp&pid=793#_020
or perhaps another Canon point and shoot
I'm also looking into this one: http://nikon.ca/en/Product.aspx?m=16904&disp=Specs I'm drooling over it's macro capabilities even if it is digital
So, snag the deal, or save up?? Thank you!! :)
Answer
I like the idea of the old school Pentax k1000. Then U can get a 55 mm macro lens, or bellows, or other close up lenses. U DO have to develop the film, but U can do all kinds of things easier with a film SLR camera that is more difficult and hugely expensive with a digital camera. U could even go with a medium format camera if weight is not going to be problem. Medium format cameras are going for incredible cheap from what they cost 15 years ago. U can buy a whole set up for less than $300. And they even have Polaroid backs available.
A Pentax K1000 is a good choice, as it has a mechanical shutter, so if U do long exposures, U don't have to worry about using all the battery juice. I love night photography and use mostly mechanical shutter cameras that don't require batteries, just for the same reason.
For your digital camera it is important to remember that U might not bring it with you if it is too expensive. Leica cameras are usually incredibly expensive, so I can't really see buying one and then worrying about dropping it or getting mugged because people recognize the name.
I like the idea of the old school Pentax k1000. Then U can get a 55 mm macro lens, or bellows, or other close up lenses. U DO have to develop the film, but U can do all kinds of things easier with a film SLR camera that is more difficult and hugely expensive with a digital camera. U could even go with a medium format camera if weight is not going to be problem. Medium format cameras are going for incredible cheap from what they cost 15 years ago. U can buy a whole set up for less than $300. And they even have Polaroid backs available.
A Pentax K1000 is a good choice, as it has a mechanical shutter, so if U do long exposures, U don't have to worry about using all the battery juice. I love night photography and use mostly mechanical shutter cameras that don't require batteries, just for the same reason.
For your digital camera it is important to remember that U might not bring it with you if it is too expensive. Leica cameras are usually incredibly expensive, so I can't really see buying one and then worrying about dropping it or getting mugged because people recognize the name.
help with picking first dslr?
lemon head
I currently have a nikon coolpix l110 - it is good but excellent for macro.
My dad has a canon rebel xsi I really like his.
*I already know how to handle a camera- I am just looking for a higher quality.
I plan on using this new dslr for events , portraits , landscapes & macro.
full hd is one thing it must have.
also besides what camera you recommend what lens do you recommend?
full hd video is what I meant * sorry
Answer
Since you are familiar with your dad's camera, how mug experience do you have with photography? Do you know what iso, f stops, etc mean? If not, get the Canon T3. If so, get the canon T2i
The T3 is one of, if not, the most popular entry level dslr. It has a 12.2 mp sensor, and full hd video capabilities. It has everything a beginner could possibly want.
The T2i is a great choice if you already know most of the basics because it allows for much better image quality with an 18mp camera. Either are great choices!
Since you are familiar with your dad's camera, how mug experience do you have with photography? Do you know what iso, f stops, etc mean? If not, get the Canon T3. If so, get the canon T2i
The T3 is one of, if not, the most popular entry level dslr. It has a 12.2 mp sensor, and full hd video capabilities. It has everything a beginner could possibly want.
The T2i is a great choice if you already know most of the basics because it allows for much better image quality with an 18mp camera. Either are great choices!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar