canon camera 300D 6.1megapixels body + lens 18-55mm?




rachel





Answer
This camera is about 3 years old, replaced by the 350D and that has been replaced by the 400D.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Canon/canon_eos300d.asp

What are you asking? This seem to be about a $300-350 setup, if you're looking for a price. See what this ends up selling for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-EOS-300D-6-3-MP-EF-S-18-55mm-extras_W0QQitemZ320057561052

i want an upgrade on a camera to take good pics.hows the Canon EOS 6.3MP Digital RebelCamera with 18-55mm lens?




yup


i'm not trying to come off as a snob, or full of myself but i think i finally found my talent.
anyway i was taking pictures & i came accorss a professional photographer & she suggested a Canon Digital Rebel Camera.
i usually use an ordinary canon camera. nothing special.
but anyway is this a good camera to start off with?
thank you
oh, and if it helps im into taking nature pictures the most.



Answer
The original Digital Rebel is a fine starter camera. With DSLRs, the lens is much more important with respect to image quality than the camera itself. Anyone who says otherwise has never spent time behind quality glass. How you use the camera may dictate a need for a newer, faster and/or better built model like a 20/30D, 40/50D or possibly a 5D, 1D or 1Ds.

The big advantage of going with an older, cheaper DSLR is it frees up cash for better lenses. If I had it to do all over again, I probably would have purchased a 20/30D instead of my 40D because it would have freed up an extra few hundred dollars and allowed me to get even better glass starting out. As it stands, going with the 40D instead of a Nikon D300 paid for my EF-s 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 which is an excellent landscape lens. If I'd had another $200-$400, I probably would have upgraded to the EF-s 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM a lot sooner than I did.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar