Emo Panda
I have a Canon A495. I dropped it while the lens were out and now they're stuck. When I try to turn it on, the light flashes and it makes a sound as if it's trying to move but it doesn't. So, what do I do? If there's a way I can fix it myself I'd love to know.
Answer
Without the proper tools, skills, repair parts, and calibration software you can not repair the camera yourself. It sounds like you broke the lens drive mechanism (and possibly other parts).
You could take it into an authorized Canon repair shop or send it to Canon to get a repair estimate, BUT you will find out it will probably cost $125-$175 to fix a $100 camera.
Now you know why the wrist strap should be used anytime the camera is not in its protective case.
Without the proper tools, skills, repair parts, and calibration software you can not repair the camera yourself. It sounds like you broke the lens drive mechanism (and possibly other parts).
You could take it into an authorized Canon repair shop or send it to Canon to get a repair estimate, BUT you will find out it will probably cost $125-$175 to fix a $100 camera.
Now you know why the wrist strap should be used anytime the camera is not in its protective case.
Canon SD1000 camera lens is stuck in out position?
Hashim A
When i try to turn it on, it sometimes goes straight to the lens error, restart camera message. And sometimes you can hear the camera, very loudly trying to open the lens. It was my mothers camera and I feel really bad, im looking for any suggestions to help me fix my camera. Please and thank you.
Answer
You cannot repair the camera ... it seems that you bumped the camera while it was turned on with the lens out ... all the grinding sounds you are hearing is the camera self destructing.
You will either have to get it repaired or buy her a new one.
You cannot repair the camera ... it seems that you bumped the camera while it was turned on with the lens out ... all the grinding sounds you are hearing is the camera self destructing.
You will either have to get it repaired or buy her a new one.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar