DSLR Lens compatibility- autofocus & manual?




Laura


If I bought a Canon EOS 400-D body, which is autofocus compatible, does that mean I necessarily HAVE to buy an autofocus lens? I know some lenses say they are compatible with this camera even though they are manual focus but I've just seen a user guide on the internet that made it a bit unclear.
Can somebody clarify for me?
Thanks x



Answer
I think so, at least if you buy Canon lenses. EOS was the autofocus generation that followed the FD lens system. FD lenses do not mount on EOS bodies. There was an adapter that was produced for a short time and has limited functionality, but it's pretty difficult to find these days.

Third party manual focus lenses may or may not work.

Good lens for the Canon Rebel XS?




sharae


Ive been into photography for some years now and I've had this 55mm Lens for about 2 years but I want to move up so what is an even better Lens? like for the next step up. A good Lens for photographing people? any recommendations?
yes, i mean18-55mm lens



Answer
Hi,

Budget?

Canon 50mm f/1.8, 1.4, 55-250mm, many many options.

Here's a Lens Buying Guide - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2009/11/buying-a-lens/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar