Best cheapest Canon Digital SLR Camera that can perform HD video?




HipsterDas


I prefer Canon Digital SLR Camera's compared to typical, cheaper handheld consumer camera's because I prefer a professional approach to my work. If you can suggest any other camera with these abilities, that's great. I'm looking for a digital camera (more preferably Canon Digital SLR) that can take amazing pictures as well as camcorder(HD) abilities. Also at a reasonable price, and I'm talking about below the 600-700 dollar mark(or in between).


Answer
I would suggest the Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens and EOS HD Movie Mode.

It has a very reasonable price, $591.53, and has great reviews on Amazon.

There is more information about this camera, and others on my photo website, here:

http://photoluminary.com/2011/06/best-digital-slr-cameras-2011-amazon/

What is a good starter digital SLR camera?




Sarah


I don't want to spend more than $500 but I want a nice SLR camera, I don't know much about these or which one is the best kind to buy. What would you recommend?

Thanks,
~Sarah

www.adaughterofvision.blogspot.com



Answer
The DSLR with the most features for the money is the Pentax K-x. Here is a review:

http://www.shutterbug.net/equipmentreviews/amateur_digital_slrs/0510pentax/index.html

The Technical Image Press Association chose the K-x as their 2010 "Best DSLR Entry Level". It features a CMOS sensor, Live View, HD Video, double/multiple exposure capability and has a focusing motor and Pentax's version of Image Stabilization in the camera body. This means that any Pentax AF lens made since 1988 (when Pentax introduced an auto focus camera) can be used on the K-x and will auto focus as it should and with in-body Image Stabilization any lens used becomes, in effect, an IS lens. Plus you have a choice of colors: http://www.pentaximaging.com/slr

The lower-level Nikon DSLRs - D3000, D3100, D5000 - all require Nikon AF-S lenses if you want auto focus because Nikon chose to not put a focusing motor in those camera bodies. Suppose you want to buy a 50mm prime lens for portraits. Nikon offers 3: AF 50mm f1.8, $120.00; AF 50mm f1.4, $330.00 and the only one that will auto focus on a D3000 or D3100 or D5000, the AF-S 50mm f1.4, $435.00. So not having a focusing motor in the camera body can cost you from $105.00 to $315.00.
Also, since both Nikon and Canon chose to put their versions of Image Stabilization in some - but not all - of their lenses, you get to pay over and over for a feature built into the Pentax K-x body.

At B&H - http://www.bhphotovideo.com - the Pentax K-x w/18-55mm zoom lens is $499.00 with free USA shipping.

In comparison, the Nikon D3100 is $599.95 and the Nikon D5000 is $699.95 after a $50.00 Instant Savings from B&H. Offer ends 3-26-2011. Both have free USA shipping.

The person who suggested a Nikon D40 or D40x or D60 is obviously unaware that those models have long been discontinued.

So the camera that offers the most and best fits your budget is the award-winning Pentax K-x.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar