Camera Help!!! Nikon or Canon?




Andrea G


I've been saving up for a really nice camera and am figuring out which brand to get. I have a friend who recently bought a Canon EOS and it's really nice but should I be considering a Nikon D40 or D60? Let me know if you have experience with these cameras!
THANKS !



Answer
Nikon do make superb cameras, but not at entry level. Most any other make of camera beat them on specification, functions, build quality the list goes on...

Nikon and Canon are definitely the most expensive systems to buy into particularly the D40 and D60 as you have to buy the more expensive AFS lenses if you want auto focus. Canon even charge extra for the lens hood, talk about maximising profits! Canon are masters of it. Buy a Canon you are buying an ultimately redundant system as, if history repeats itself, they will change things so all your gear is redundant if you want to upgrade. I know loads of pro's that use Canon and all have a drawer full of redundant flashguns and lenses they can't use with their current gear.

Don't dismiss Pentax, Sony even Olympus. Pentax and Sony have Image Stabilisation built into the camera so every lens you fit will be Image Stabilised at no extra cost. In the case of Pentax you can use any K mount lens made since 1973 which is a massive range of cheap second hand lenses to go at, all with great optical quality. I always carry a 50mm f1.4 A series lens bought from eBay for £35.00!

Chris

How to put on lens hood?




lawnmowjob


I have a Nikon f90x (Film camera)

i have a lens hood for my lens f-AFd
but i don' t know how to put it on

could someone please tell me how

thanks



Answer
if its the same size diameter then,

put the hood against the end of the lens and screw it on in a clockwise direction

a




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar