dslr camera lens stuck image
Viktor-Ron
Why might I, or why shouldn't I add one to my DSLR camera or even cheap camcorder?
Apparently it might be called a matte box, but don't quote me on that.
Answer
Yes you're talking of a Matte box.
It is necessary on professional movie film and video cameras to minimize distracting and image-compromising lens flare, but is much less common on a still camera because of the less immediacy of the imaging process.
With moving images it is much more difficult to stick your hand out and move it to consistantly cover your lens than in still photography.
Yes you're talking of a Matte box.
It is necessary on professional movie film and video cameras to minimize distracting and image-compromising lens flare, but is much less common on a still camera because of the less immediacy of the imaging process.
With moving images it is much more difficult to stick your hand out and move it to consistantly cover your lens than in still photography.
What happens if I buy a good DSLR camera. & don't bother buying any lens?
air
All i want to do is stick with the kit that has a all-purpose lens in that is in the box....does the lens that comes
with the camera worse than a lens out there thats ALSO a all-purpose lens?, if so, than how better -as far as
image quality-?
Im soon to get a d5100 nikon.
(im not wasting money i hope, since the image quality is better than cameras below that price.
Answer
Lenses are more important than the camera, especially with DSLRs.
The whole point of owning a DSLR is the ability to change lenses.
The 18-55mm lens that comes with the D5100 is a "starter" lens. It is not a bad lens, but many people find they need more than it can provide. So they buy additional lenses at a later date - AFTER they realize what additional capability they need.
For that reason, I would not suggest going out and buying a DSLR with two or three lenses unless you know for sure that is what your needs are. Otherwise you could be making expensive purchases for lenses that will sit in the closet.
And many people find that the 18-55mm lens works perfectly well. Most people - those with several lenses, will probably use the 18-55mm range about 90% of the time anyway.
You can buy an all-in-one lens. I have a Nikon 18-200mm lens that I use for vacation. I like it for vacation as it means I don't have to lug a lot of other lenses around. However, anytime you go to a super-zoom lens (any lens 12x or more), optical quality suffers. And my 18-200mm is no different; it has optical issues. And more powerful lenses, such as the Tamron 18-270 have even more optical issues.
So if you are thinking of an all-in-one lens, realize it will not be as good as other lenses. Still, I have found that if I use f/8, the 18-200mm provides acceptable quality. So that means this lens is a daylight-only lens. When I am on vacation, I will accept the limitation of using the lens at f/8. But when I am at home, and it is easier to lug around my other lenses, I will use those instead as they are better.
If you don't understand these things, that is OK. But that is why you should not buy a bunch of lenses as a beginner, as there are a lot of things to learn about DSLRs, and you can spend your time learning with the 18-55mm lens the camera comes with. And then when you get more experience, you will know what other lenses to purchase.
Lenses are more important than the camera, especially with DSLRs.
The whole point of owning a DSLR is the ability to change lenses.
The 18-55mm lens that comes with the D5100 is a "starter" lens. It is not a bad lens, but many people find they need more than it can provide. So they buy additional lenses at a later date - AFTER they realize what additional capability they need.
For that reason, I would not suggest going out and buying a DSLR with two or three lenses unless you know for sure that is what your needs are. Otherwise you could be making expensive purchases for lenses that will sit in the closet.
And many people find that the 18-55mm lens works perfectly well. Most people - those with several lenses, will probably use the 18-55mm range about 90% of the time anyway.
You can buy an all-in-one lens. I have a Nikon 18-200mm lens that I use for vacation. I like it for vacation as it means I don't have to lug a lot of other lenses around. However, anytime you go to a super-zoom lens (any lens 12x or more), optical quality suffers. And my 18-200mm is no different; it has optical issues. And more powerful lenses, such as the Tamron 18-270 have even more optical issues.
So if you are thinking of an all-in-one lens, realize it will not be as good as other lenses. Still, I have found that if I use f/8, the 18-200mm provides acceptable quality. So that means this lens is a daylight-only lens. When I am on vacation, I will accept the limitation of using the lens at f/8. But when I am at home, and it is easier to lug around my other lenses, I will use those instead as they are better.
If you don't understand these things, that is OK. But that is why you should not buy a bunch of lenses as a beginner, as there are a lot of things to learn about DSLRs, and you can spend your time learning with the 18-55mm lens the camera comes with. And then when you get more experience, you will know what other lenses to purchase.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar