Does anyone know a store that can repair cameras in Bakersfield, Ca?

nikon camera lense repair on Nikon Camera Lens Repair Parts
nikon camera lense repair image



Jacqueline


Basically, yeahh, just somewhere where I can at least get it 'checked out' or something.


Answer
Digitech Camera Repair We offer quality and reliable camera service for all makes and models of cameras, flashes, and lenses, as well as digital cameras. We offer free estimates. www.digitechcamerarepair.com
Nikon Camera Repair Services Authorized Photo Service offers Nikon camera repair services. 100% of our parts stock are Nikon parts. We check, clean and adjust your equipment to Nikon factory specifications. www.nikoncamerarepair.com


Abe's Of MaineCameras & Electronics Since 1979.

Local Listings
Print Shack 0.7 Mi
(661) 316-3443
2030 19th St - Bakersfield, CA 93301 - Map Read Reviews
... camera len center, camera lense, camera photo supply, camera protective case, camera rental, camera ...
Request info
UPS Store The 1.1 Mi
(661) 325-9050
4450 Calif Mervyns Plz - Bakersfield, CA 93301 - Map Read Reviews
UPS Global Home Select your location United States - English Albania - English Algeria - English American Samoa - E...
Request info
www.ups.com
Printshack 1.4 Mi
(661) 316-3443
19th & D - Bakersfield, CA 93301 - Map
www.printshack.cceasy.com
Henley's Photo 1.0 Mi
(661) 324-9484
2000 H St - Bakersfield, CA 93301 - Map

Why does my camera say the lense isn't attatched?




Hannah


I have a Nikon d40 (it's an slr), and I keep getting a message on the lcd saying that the Lens isn't attached, when it is. Then it refuses to take pictures.
What should I do?



Answer
Detach the lens and try again.

Read the manual and make sure its completely and certainly attached.

I'm sorry to have to say that, but a lot of times you may think its attached, but you might have something jammed in there or something is blocking it, etc.

Then when you are sure, try and try again... if it doesn't work, call the Nikon help line. It's free and they have a 24/7 phone line as far as I know.

You will probably, unfortunately, have to get it repaired, which can cost several hundred, maybe thousands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar