So I'm looking for a nice dslr nikon camera thats affordable with amazing quality?

nikon camera lens d3000 on Details about NIKON D3000 digital camera body 10.2mp w/ 18-55mm lens
nikon camera lens d3000 image



themangoes


I'm thinking of getting the Nikon D3000 but I'm still not sure yet. What are your opinions or do you have a better recommendation?


Answer
the quality of the images are mostly dependent on the lens, not on the camera. a great camera with bad lens will have horrible photos. an entry-level camera with great lens will produce crystal-clear images. so you should go with Nikon D3100 or if you want to spend a bit more D5100. you can get Canon T2i/550D as well, it's such an amazing camera.

Can you attach the Nikon d3000 lens to a video camera?




mgsdude


I wondering if you could attatch the Nikon d3000's lens to a camcorder so I could get a better looking picture for videos. Help?


Answer
Good question, there is not an easy answer. There are a number of Nikon DSLR cameras that can shoot HD video and allow for interchangeable lenses.

Here are the Nikon models: D5000, D90, D300s, and D3s. I added some links below so you could look up these cameras to find out more.

As far as attaching a Nikon lens to another camcorder, there are adapters out there that allow you to mount Nikon lenses to certain camcorders, below the 3rd and 4th website links will take you to a few of them.

Hope this helps.

Mark




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar