I have a nikon camera but I feel weird carrying it around everywhere?

nikon camera lens zoom on Nikon presents the new CoolPix S710 compact camera that comes with ...
nikon camera lens zoom image



Sophia


Hi! so I got a Full Nikon camera with zoom lens and everything. I really like talking pictures and i admit i'm not the best photographer. I really wanna get good and be known for like having my camera and talking good photos but I always feel kinda weird with it and taking pictures. Is it weird to be carrying it around everywhere and not having good photos? Also any tips on taking pictures would be awesome!


Answer
I carry a Nikon D80 with me all ( well, most ) of the time. I've missed many photo ops by not having it with me.
Just the other day I was walking down a local pathway when I came across a squirrel . He was standing straight up and froze when he saw me. I stopped and didn't move. He didn't move for 10 or 15 seconds, enough time for me to get a couple shots off.
No, it's not weird...get out there and shoot !

What nikon camera should i get?




Amanda Lou


I currently use a Nikon D3100. I'm not dissatisfied with it, but as a photography student, I feel like I should own more than one camera and get used to different kinds. I just recently worked with an analogue camera and film and will be started my next semester with color digital. I'm just wondering what Nikon camera (or series) as the biggest sensor sizes and moderate megapixel counts? Which one will give me, somewhat, richer colors (if that makes sense) with a minimal amount of flaws? I'm also thinking about investing in a zoom lens, if there is any suggestions?


Answer
There is really no reason you cannot produce amazing photos from your D3100

I am a professional photographer and all my cameras have 12 mp sensors, yours has 14 mp so other than your not yet having the skills necessary to produce brilliant images, there is NO reason you need to buy a different model number. Yes, your idea of having two bodies is great, but you do NOT want to have bodies from different cameras systems. That would mean that you have to have duplicate lenses.

The entry level full frame D610 would be a good choice. However, you may want to invest in some fast zoom lenses like the 24-70 mm f/2.8 or 70-200 mm f/2.8

The best way to produce the highest quality images is to shoot in RAW and process them in Adobe Lightroom 5 (less than $120 if you act fast -- regular price, $150).

Link

http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-65215211-Photoshop-Lightroom-5/dp/B00CH6ATMO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386815460&sr=8-1&keywords=lighroom

EDIT: Here are some samples using the older Nikon D300 with a 12 mp sensor.

http://s862.photobucket.com/user/fotomanaz/media/Answers%20album/i_AIA3008copy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=16

http://s862.photobucket.com/user/fotomanaz/media/Answers%20album/iSMD2749.jpg.html?sort=3&o=9




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar