Are their adapters for nikon lens to sony dslr cameras?

sony dslr camera and lens on Latest Sony DSLRA290L DSLR-A290L 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera Review
sony dslr camera and lens image



Jack


I recently purchased a Sony a57 dslr camera and I want to buy new lenses. The lens that I was looking at was a 55-200mm lens but they discontinued that certain lens for Sony. I looked around and found that Nikon has a lot more to offer in the lens department and they had the certain lens that I was looking for. So my question is if there is an adapter that allows Nikon to merge with Sony cameras?


Answer
Get the Sony 75-300 f/4.5-5.6 if you want a telephoto... better lens and costs less than the 55-200.

Or, as pointed out, look for Minolta auto focus lenses, which will work just fine on your camera. The 70-210 f/4 is an outstanding piece of glass, and cheaper than anything from Sony.

Should dslr cameras zoom further than a regular point and shoot?




Mike Y


I just bought a sony a33 dslr camera with a removable lens it was 948.98 $. I just tried it out and it my regular Sony cybershot zooms further than this one. Obviously the pic quality is a lot better in the dslr but I bought it mainly to zoom further when I'm at events. Am I missing something or is this normal?


Answer
no..
there are different types of lens..
the DSLR body does not zoom
only the lens does..
I would advise you to get a telephoto lens.. they are zoom ones...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar