nikon camera lens for d3100 image
green27
I own a Nikon D3100 (18-55 mm lens) and I really want to do more with my camera than what this lens allows. I'm looking for a lens that will give me really shallow depth of field, any suggestions? In addition to purchasing that lens, I am also looking to purchase a zoom lens. Any suggestions for that, too?
Price is definitely a factor, but I do want good quality, so I'm looking for a good compromise.
Answer
Before I go on there is one thing you should know. You can do anything with any lens. You just have to understand its limitations. You can take a wide angle shot with a telephoto lens if you back up far enough. You can take a closeup with a wide angle lens if you stay close enough. You can blur the background if you position your subject as far away to the background as possible with you staying as close as possible to the subject. while using the smallest f/number on your lens. It just so happens that there are lenses that can do some jobs better than others. Don't put your kit lens down. It's a good one if you know exactly how to get the best out of it.
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_Q32DLZ63V4T6BVR535ON3HBNLM/blog/articles/168662?listPage=index
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_Q32DLZ63V4T6BVR535ON3HBNLM/blog/articles/168432?listPage=index
Before I go on there is one thing you should know. You can do anything with any lens. You just have to understand its limitations. You can take a wide angle shot with a telephoto lens if you back up far enough. You can take a closeup with a wide angle lens if you stay close enough. You can blur the background if you position your subject as far away to the background as possible with you staying as close as possible to the subject. while using the smallest f/number on your lens. It just so happens that there are lenses that can do some jobs better than others. Don't put your kit lens down. It's a good one if you know exactly how to get the best out of it.
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_Q32DLZ63V4T6BVR535ON3HBNLM/blog/articles/168662?listPage=index
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_Q32DLZ63V4T6BVR535ON3HBNLM/blog/articles/168432?listPage=index
What Nikon camera is better for marco photography?
Christy
Ive been looking at the nikon D3000, D5000, D3100, and D7000. I would like reviews of each please and suggestions and advise on whats best for marco photography. Thank you!
Answer
You need a lens for it not a camera, you can purchase a macro lens or if you don't have the money for this you can use a telephoto so long as it's outside the minimum focusing distance for the exact focal length your using. The 55-200mm 4-5.6mm Kit lens made by Nikon is pretty decent with this, i've used it on flowers and such before and it works fine. However if you can afford it than a Macro or Micro lens is better.
You need a lens for it not a camera, you can purchase a macro lens or if you don't have the money for this you can use a telephoto so long as it's outside the minimum focusing distance for the exact focal length your using. The 55-200mm 4-5.6mm Kit lens made by Nikon is pretty decent with this, i've used it on flowers and such before and it works fine. However if you can afford it than a Macro or Micro lens is better.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar