cameralabs reviews digital camera lens image
steve b
Some less expensive cameras( about $125) can be found with 14 mega pixel but some cameras up around $500 can have 10 mega pixel. Hoping a phototog can give me a quick tutorial.
Answer
It's basically true that above 8mpx the average user should be looking at lens (image) quality and other features - megapixels are no longer an issue in consumer digital photography.
You should think about how serious you are about photography and look at cameras with features that appeal to you at the store and consider various advice, but before buying check reviews and compare image galleries at dpreview.com or cameralabs.com or other reputable sites.
It's basically true that above 8mpx the average user should be looking at lens (image) quality and other features - megapixels are no longer an issue in consumer digital photography.
You should think about how serious you are about photography and look at cameras with features that appeal to you at the store and consider various advice, but before buying check reviews and compare image galleries at dpreview.com or cameralabs.com or other reputable sites.
What is a good camera for taking skateboarding stills?
Dirty Dan
I have been filming with a camcorder for a while but i would like to start taking stills. I was thinking of mabe getting the Canon EOS Rebel T1i
What do you guys think?
Answer
I think Jim is very correct about the goodness of a Canon Rebel. However, I have been using a much more inexpensive camera that takes beautiful still shots. It is in fact not a digital SLR, so you don't need to worry about buying a very expensive lens with adequate zoom. The Camera I have is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 and it has a 18 power zoom with very crisp image stabilization. It shoots the same 10.1 megapixles as the Canon Rebel and provides many shooting modes. Another good feature about this camera is that it can even shoot HD video in a widescreen format. This Panasonic Lumix I have costs almost half as much as the Rebel and is more portable, lightweight, and has a excellent zoom range built in. A very nice site helped me make a decision on this camera which is www.cameralabs.com
for a review on it: http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Panasonic_Lumix_DMC_FZ28/
Also when you're on this review page be sure to check out the video tour tab.
I have used this camera for filming video and pictures of my friends skating. It works very well for skating and keeps my shots stable while I'm riding my longboard and while I focus the lens on my friends skating while they are moving. As you can see, this camera is very capable because I can move, my friends can move and the camera remains with a clear and sharp image. When you first get the camera, be sure you turn on auto focus, and have image stabilization on. Another nice thing about this groovy camera is when you take pictures in certain modes, it will track the faces of people so you'll get a good shot. I love this camera! You can find it on amazon for about $275. Hope this helps!
I think Jim is very correct about the goodness of a Canon Rebel. However, I have been using a much more inexpensive camera that takes beautiful still shots. It is in fact not a digital SLR, so you don't need to worry about buying a very expensive lens with adequate zoom. The Camera I have is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 and it has a 18 power zoom with very crisp image stabilization. It shoots the same 10.1 megapixles as the Canon Rebel and provides many shooting modes. Another good feature about this camera is that it can even shoot HD video in a widescreen format. This Panasonic Lumix I have costs almost half as much as the Rebel and is more portable, lightweight, and has a excellent zoom range built in. A very nice site helped me make a decision on this camera which is www.cameralabs.com
for a review on it: http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Panasonic_Lumix_DMC_FZ28/
Also when you're on this review page be sure to check out the video tour tab.
I have used this camera for filming video and pictures of my friends skating. It works very well for skating and keeps my shots stable while I'm riding my longboard and while I focus the lens on my friends skating while they are moving. As you can see, this camera is very capable because I can move, my friends can move and the camera remains with a clear and sharp image. When you first get the camera, be sure you turn on auto focus, and have image stabilization on. Another nice thing about this groovy camera is when you take pictures in certain modes, it will track the faces of people so you'll get a good shot. I love this camera! You can find it on amazon for about $275. Hope this helps!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar