canon dslr lens or Sigma lens that is canon compatible?

canon dslr lens 50mm on Canon Rebel T3 18 55 55 250 50mm 5 Lens Kit 16GB Flash Case USA ...
canon dslr lens 50mm image



G


I have the canon Eos Kiss X5, which is the equivalent of about last year's or the year before's Rebel.


Answer
And you need a lens?

The best first lens would be either the Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 ($1,200), or the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 ($600). This is one of the times where Sigma actually outperforms Canon, and I would actually buy the less expensive Sigma.

You can also go with a Canon 18-55mm f/3.5~5.6 (under $200), but that is a consumer-grade starter lens, and has nowhere the quality or lens speed the other two have. At 50mm the two lenses I recommend are 2 stops faster than the consumer lens.

You would have to buy a $6,000 camera to match that improvement in low-light capability - so the extra few dollars those lenses cost - especially the Sigma - are well worth it.

What's the best lens/type of lens for a vacation to the Caribbean?




I


I'm going on a cruise and I'd like to know the best type of dslr lenses for taking pictures of the islands, ocean, around the cruise ship, and of my family. I have a canon and I'm a beginner. I only have my kit lens and a 50mm. Any suggestions? (preferably cheap options under 500?) Would a 50mm be good enough?


Answer
Get a zoom lens also. I used to have a 70 - 210 zoom when I was in the Navy and was good for taking pictures, especially when out to sea. When on a cruise, some of the things you may want a picture of are far off so this lens is great for that. In port you may not need it though, so the 50mm should be fine for that. I also used to have a wide angle lens too, but I didnt use it much.

Any more than 210 and it gets hard to take a good picture. Even zoomed all the way in sometimes you have to support the lens so it doesnt shake so much. I dont know how much they go for now but I would guess less than $500.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar