What accessories would you need for an DSLR camera?

sony dslr camera zoom lens on Sony a55 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm zoom lens - Digital Cameras
sony dslr camera zoom lens image



Christi An


Hi I'm helping my friend start off with her photography hobby and she wanted to know what kine of accessories would you get.

She has a Sony DSLR A230 camera. Her first gig is a marathon so she was waondering, what types of lenses would she need? Flash? Anything just throw it out there.

All answers are appreciated.

:)



Answer
Extra batteries, extra memory cards, a monopod, and a nice zoom lens.

For the monopod, go to a camera store (not an electronics store) and have her try several out. Only she will know what feels the best for her. I use a Manfrotto 685B http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/387806-REG/Manfrotto_685B_685B_NeoTec_Monopod_Deluxe.html

For then lens, it depends on her budget. I would recommend something like a 70-200 or 75-300 (and the fastest she can afford, the lower the f/stop the faster it is). Again, going to a camera store will allow her to try it on her camera and see which one works best for her.

Good Luck

How do I know which lens I'm using?




Ari


I've owned a Sony DSLR camera for a few years, but I'm still learning how to use it, and about all of it's features!
I'm creating a gallery of photographs for a class I am taking, and I wanted to include the lenses I used to shoot the photos. I have 2 detachable lenses, one that is quite large and has a great zoom, and the other more basic one. There are a lot of numbers on the lenses, and I'm not sure which ones to include when I say "I shot these photos with _x_ lens"

The smaller lens says "3.5-5.6/18-55 SAM"
The larger one says "4.5-5.6/75-300"
They attach to my Sony Alpha 230 camera.

How should I say this?



Answer
In Windows right clicking on the file and selecting Properties, you should be able to find out the focal length. Some photo programs may display even more Exif data, including identifying the lens. If you have a photo viewing program provided by Sony, it probably has that ability in there somewhere.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar