I want to buy a digital camera but I don't know which one to buy?

panasonic lumix camera leica lens on Camera Gear Bargains in 2013: Lens Caps, Remote Controls and Lens ...
panasonic lumix camera leica lens image



Liz H


I between three cameras the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7, Canon PowerShot SX210IS, or Sony Cybershot DSC-HX5V. I want a digital camera with great zoom and that takes good quality videos and pictures. I usually go to concerts so I want a camera that can capture good quality videos and with good sound.


Answer
me too have the same question I'm really confused between the 3, but I am quiet leaning toward the zs7.... I've been searching for reviews for like a month and that's what I finally concluded
sx210:
pros: has a some very nice effects like the color swap and the fish eye and the miniture effect and the 14x optical zoom
cons: the flash which pops up so u can't actually hold the camera correctly, no gps, a little bit bulky and not as good looking as the other 2

zs7:
pros: very nice video quality aslo the sound is amazing, the gps which pin points the coordinates of the picture ( pretty cool if u travel a lot ), very good 12x zoom, sharp images, the leica lens, very good inteligent auto mode, good auto focus

cons: not much really except some say that the low light without the flash is a little noisy but that's common to all point & shoots

hx5v:
pros: panorama sweep mode is cool, some say it has a little bit better low light performance, 1080 HD video with stereo sound, gps

cons: soft images due to excessive noise reduction

so finally if u don't need the gps and u don't mind the flash position or the looks of the camera go for the cannon it's a really nice camera for your purpose that has a nice video and audio and still image quality + it's the cheaper of all the 3

if u need the gps and nice image & video quality and nice looking camera then it's the zs7

I actually didn't like hx5v so I don't recommend it it's the most expensive and the image quality isn't very good

so finally according to your purpose I say go for the sx210 it's awesome

What is a stylish good quality point and shoot digital camera?




Katie


i need a camera that will take good quality pictures, but it has to be slim. i've been looking at the casio exilim camera's and like the style but i don't know if they're good quality. it has to be stylish and colorful yet take good picture. someone help


Answer
The problem is, all those really super-slim cameras out there like the Casio Exilim are nothing more than a fad, and they sacrifice way too much functionality and quality to get them that slim. But don't worry, I'm not one of those people that tell you you should get a big bulky SLR and take a course on photography if you want good pictures. That's a waste of time and money, and you can still get a camera small enough to hide at your side and in your pocket and get pictures that rival professional cameras.

I bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ4 (the TZ5 is good also). It has a 28mm wide angle Leica lens, 10x optical zoom, intelligent auto, automatic scene selection, face detection, automatic red-eye reduction, automatic exposure, optical image stabilization, digital image stabilization and lots more. The greatest thing is all these features pretty much work automatically, so you just point, should, and get amazing pictures. You can pick one up at most Costcos, and they have a 90-day 100% guarantee so if you do decide it's too bulky (it's less than an inch thick) you can return and get your Exilim (which they also have), but most people fall in love with it as soon as they try it, myself included!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar