What kind of Canon Camera should i buy for sports event and landscape at the same time?

canon camera digital lens on On the top, the Sigma 14mm. Below, the Canon 10-22mm zoom. Click ...
canon camera digital lens image



xoxo2pie


I have a digital canon camera rebel XTi and i know that is not fast enough for sports event, but at the same time i would like to take pictures of landscape. So any suggestions of what kind to buy and what model. Thanks!


Answer
The Canon 7D is capable of up to 8fps (frames per second) so that should suffice for your sports photography. Since its a "cropped sensor" camera any EF-S lenses you have can be used with it.

Read a review of the 7D here: http://www.shutterbug.net/equipmentreviews/proquality_digital_slrs/0310canon7D/index.html

For landscape photography the lens is more important. The Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM will give you wide, sweeping landscapes. Just be sure to use a tripod for your landscape photography and understand how to achieve the maximum depth of field. For an explanation of depth of field this site will help: http://www.dofmaster.com/dofjs.html

Can I buy a Canon camera separate from the lens?




56


I already have a decent lens for an old non-digital Canon, and want to get a new camera that's digital, but I don't want to pay like 450 dollars. So, can I buy the Canon digital SLR body separate from the lens so I can use my old lens and not have to pay for a new one?
Also, which Canon camera should I buy?
Thanks.



Answer
you can:)
i'd reccomend the canon 400d body:)
its good and easy to function:) xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar