nikon camera lens cover replacement image
Beckz
I believe the lens have to be motorized right? I want like 18-200 or something comparable
Answer
Had the Nikon 18-200mm. I highly recommend it for your camera if you want to stick to one lens. It covers a wide range from a decent wide angle to a decent telephoto for getting in close. The price of it should be going down some too due to the replacement version that was just announced a few days ago. There is some creep, but not with all of them. Don't worry about the soft spots and 'technical' things about it. Just get it and shoot. You'll love it. Send me a message if you want to see some pics I shot with it at the National Zoo in DC.
Had the Nikon 18-200mm. I highly recommend it for your camera if you want to stick to one lens. It covers a wide range from a decent wide angle to a decent telephoto for getting in close. The price of it should be going down some too due to the replacement version that was just announced a few days ago. There is some creep, but not with all of them. Don't worry about the soft spots and 'technical' things about it. Just get it and shoot. You'll love it. Send me a message if you want to see some pics I shot with it at the National Zoo in DC.
What is the best replacement for macro lens?
jade_pisce
extension tubes?
close up lens (the filters)?
or attaching a standard 50mm lens onto my lens (saw a guy do this on youtube--amazing results)
I dont have any of those so as far as buying goes, they all seem to be in the same price range on ebay
Answer
I have both a 100mm micro and a standard 50, plus several extension rings. The other day I found a small spider (about the size of a dime, maybe a bit smaller), with a 50 you will focus in closest at about 1 foot, no closer, this will have the spider be really small on the photo, kinda see that it's something dark with legs but no more. With a 100mm macro, you will focus at around 1 foot away as well but you will see a spider with 8 black eyes, hairs sticking out of his back, fangs in front covered by hairy mouth covering flaps. Macro + extension rings, closest focus at around 1/2 foot, about 70% of the photo is the spider, you see the reflection of your camera in his largest two eyes. 50+ entension, minimum focal distance is like 3cm away, very inconvenient, because when you are sticking the camera right into the creatures faces, he tends to get frightened and runs off, the images with the 50+extensions came out poorly and barely in focus. In the end, a macro is a macro, there is just not much you can replace it with if you want quality, my macro is the old nikon fully manual micro 100mm, I love it because you can use extension rings on the old one, but not on the automatic new VR one.
I have both a 100mm micro and a standard 50, plus several extension rings. The other day I found a small spider (about the size of a dime, maybe a bit smaller), with a 50 you will focus in closest at about 1 foot, no closer, this will have the spider be really small on the photo, kinda see that it's something dark with legs but no more. With a 100mm macro, you will focus at around 1 foot away as well but you will see a spider with 8 black eyes, hairs sticking out of his back, fangs in front covered by hairy mouth covering flaps. Macro + extension rings, closest focus at around 1/2 foot, about 70% of the photo is the spider, you see the reflection of your camera in his largest two eyes. 50+ entension, minimum focal distance is like 3cm away, very inconvenient, because when you are sticking the camera right into the creatures faces, he tends to get frightened and runs off, the images with the 50+extensions came out poorly and barely in focus. In the end, a macro is a macro, there is just not much you can replace it with if you want quality, my macro is the old nikon fully manual micro 100mm, I love it because you can use extension rings on the old one, but not on the automatic new VR one.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar