canon camera lens macro image
Kassidy
I love macro photography, not of flowers though, of bugs, objects, colorful things, basically anything that has small details, and i need a good camera that will allow me to get amazing pictures. I'm looking to buy from Canon or Nikon mainly, but if there are any other brands that have good macro cameras, could you give me some? It'd help out so much!
Answer
Not the camera, but the lens.
This one focuses to 1:1 (life size) http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=47&sort=7&cat=2&page=1
Not the camera, but the lens.
This one focuses to 1:1 (life size) http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=47&sort=7&cat=2&page=1
What would be the best DSLR camera for me?
Kida
I don't really know much about cameras, but I'm trying to get a good one for the types of pictures I like to take. I'm relatively familiar with Canons and I do prefer them to Nikons (also, my brother has a really expensive Canon camera with lots of high quality lenses, so I want to be able to use his lenses with my camera). I have used a Canon EOS rebel xsi before in a photography class a couple years ago and I'm thinking about maybe getting a Canon rebel T4i 18.0 MP, but I don't know if that's the best camera for me.
The kind of photographs I enjoy taking/usually take:
- animal shots, especially bird ones and animals in motion (so I want something with a really fast shutter speed so I can photograph birds in flight and have their wings crisp and clear instead of blurry)
- outdoor nature shots (how do I make running water look "soft"?)
- HDR photos (so I need a camera with exposure bracketing, preferably one with more than just 3 different exposures at a time)
- macro shots (what's a good macro lens, and are they similar to zoom lenses?)
- sharp focus and narrow depth of field
- pictures that don't look grainy in dark/poor/underexposed lighting
- I don't normally film things, so it doesn't have to have filming abilities or anything
- do all DSLRs have a viewfinder you look through and a viewing screen to see your pictures? Can you also take pictures solely by looking at the viewing screen like with a digital camera?
- I have trouble being perfectly still and I don't want to bring a tripod around with me everywhere, so maybe a camera that won't take blurry pictures when shaking very very slightly would be good?
Sorry about all the questions! What canon camera do you recommend?
Answer
All dSLR's are basically the same. Take time to research on each model to find out if they fit your criteria.
-Fast action can be taken with 1/500s. All dSLR's go beyond that.
-Running water can be made soft using a slow shutter speed. All dSLR's can go long up to 30s and if you want more, there is Bulb mode.
-HDR is best done manually. The feature is present in my Pentax K-x and although it makes decent HDR pictures, I have never used it more than once. All dSLR's can do bracketing.
-If you want to do macro, get a macro lens.
-Focus and DOF depend on settings. It's all about what you know.
-Lighting depends on you. You can choose where to shoot or what lights to use.
-Yes, I think the video feature of my dSLR is a waste of money and button space.
-If it doesn't have an optical viewfinder, it's not a dSLR. You can see through a dSLR's viewfinder even if power is off. The brightest viewfinders in the industry is from Pentax!
-Yes, you can use LiveView, using the LCD as the viewfinder but you suffer greatly from shutter lag, the time it will take for the camera to shoot after you press the button.
-All modern dSLR's have an anti shake feature nowadays. It comes in many names - IS, VR, SR, etc. Keep it on when the camera is handheld and off if on the tripod.
No problem. If you have more questions, just ask.
Recommend? Pentax K-30 with the 18-55mm WR lens.
All dSLR's are basically the same. Take time to research on each model to find out if they fit your criteria.
-Fast action can be taken with 1/500s. All dSLR's go beyond that.
-Running water can be made soft using a slow shutter speed. All dSLR's can go long up to 30s and if you want more, there is Bulb mode.
-HDR is best done manually. The feature is present in my Pentax K-x and although it makes decent HDR pictures, I have never used it more than once. All dSLR's can do bracketing.
-If you want to do macro, get a macro lens.
-Focus and DOF depend on settings. It's all about what you know.
-Lighting depends on you. You can choose where to shoot or what lights to use.
-Yes, I think the video feature of my dSLR is a waste of money and button space.
-If it doesn't have an optical viewfinder, it's not a dSLR. You can see through a dSLR's viewfinder even if power is off. The brightest viewfinders in the industry is from Pentax!
-Yes, you can use LiveView, using the LCD as the viewfinder but you suffer greatly from shutter lag, the time it will take for the camera to shoot after you press the button.
-All modern dSLR's have an anti shake feature nowadays. It comes in many names - IS, VR, SR, etc. Keep it on when the camera is handheld and off if on the tripod.
No problem. If you have more questions, just ask.
Recommend? Pentax K-30 with the 18-55mm WR lens.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar