why are their grains (like dust) on all the pics i took using Nikon D40x and my new nikkor 70-300mm lens?




mrehan


I bought a new zoom lens and took many shots with it. When i saw them on the pc on full scale, i realized that all of them had vivid grains on them, kinda like dust, even the part of the pics which are blurred in the pic still showed the dusty grains things. Why is this happening? how can i fix it?

my new lens is a Nikkor (automatic + manual) with vibration control, 70-300 mm zoom lens

also with the lens i also got an additional cover kinda thing to attach in front of the lens. i dont know what its called but if you know what im saying then can you tell me the purpose of it?



Answer
I can't diagnose exactly without seeing a pic, but here are some possibilities:

-- Digital noise (grain) from the camera boosting the ISO (it'll look like red and blue speckles throughout the darker parts of the image)

-- Dust specks in the atmosphere (they'll be glowing if you've used flash)

-- Dust on the lens (check the back and front elements) -- this rarely shows up as specks though

-- Dirt on camera sensor (black specks, tends to be more defined as you stop down)

If none of the above seems to be the issue, have the camera and lens checked out by your local dealer.

If the cover kinda thing is opaque it's a lens cap. If it's clear it's a filter. If it's a hollow tube it's a lens hood.

Whatever it is, it's explained fully in the book that came with your camera.

HTH
V

I'm looking for a tripod and cordless remote to my camera.?




Kelsey


I have a Nikon D90 Golden Edition Camera, and I am wanting to take my photography to the next level. I am mainly looking for a small cordless remote that will take the photograph for me without having to walk over to it each time. Any form of a small, cordless, remote will do. I also would like a tripod to go along with all of this and i am wondering where to find all of this of a reasonable price (if possible).

Please Help!



Answer
I own a D90 myself. Very recently bought. I've done a LOT of research for each item I bought. For your cordless remote, I'd recommend the Nikon ML-L3 Wireless remote. It's just $14.71 and well worth it.

Selecting a Tripod is a whole trip by itself. You will have to take into consideration all of the following factors:
1. Purpose (Is it for studio shooting or a walk around tripod)
2. Type of photography (portraits, wildlife, macro, etc)
3. The weight of your equipment (including the weight of the lens, camera, flash, flash brackets, filters, lens hood, whichever is applicable). Remember that even a small additional weight counts.

Irrespective of any of the above factors, you will want a sturdy tripod that can handle a lot of weight (as you're expanding your photography skills, I will bet my D90 you will be need faster/ better lenses in the future). Remember that unlike other camera equipments, a tripod is a once in a lifetime investment and you will want to buy a good one that would last you for the rest of your photographic lifetime.

The tripod is made of two different parts, recommended to buy separately- the body (legs) and the head (the section where your camera sits and other camera movements are defined)

A tripod can be made of an aluminum body (a bit heavy, less expensive) or a carbon fiber body (very light, expensive).

Having said all that, I own the Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod Legs and the Manfrotto 488RC4 Midi Ball Head with RC4 Rapid Connect System. It's a wee bit heavy, but i'd recommend it to anyone.

If this combination does not work for you for some reason, here is a tip on how to research. Finalize your budget, go to amazon.com or adorama.com and look for tripods that fall in your budget. Then google that particular models for review. Concentrate on the cons for each review.

It's usually recommended that the weight capacity of your tripod should be 2-3 times more than the weight of the equipment.

Hope that helps.

PS: My apologies if the reply seems rather lengthy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar