Thinking about buying a panasonic lx 5 camera!?




shelly


I am thinking about buying a Panasonic LX5 camera. What do people think about this camera? Any other suggestions? I was also considering the Nikon p300 but leaning towards the LX5. Is the picture quality good enough? Would you buy extra lenses?


Answer
You should buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.8x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Black)

10.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
3.8x F2.0 ultra-wide-angle 24mm Leica DC Vario-Summicron lens
3.0-inch Intelligent LCD; Record HD videos in AVCHD Lite; Creative Movie mode
Venus Engine FHD image processor; hot shoe for easy accessorization
Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)

Why do Panasonic cameras have the Leica logo?




Kevin


The lenses on Panasonic cameras say Leica, and even the camera itself has the Leica "L"!

How is Leica associated with Panasonic? Here's a picture of a Leica/Panasonic point and shoot:

http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Panasonic_Lumix_DMC_TZ8_ZS5/images/lumix_tz8_front_450.jpg



Answer
The Panasonic Lumix line uses lenses designed by Leica. I'm not totally sure if Leica provided the lenses but what is sure is that those lenses adhere to the very strict superior standards of Leica. Considering that Leica is the highest revered brand in the industry, that "L" would certainly increase the intrinsic value of the Panasonic camera.

It's the same thing with Sony. They have an entirely separate compatible lens line-up from Carl Zeiss. Samsung uses lenses labelled Schneider Kreuznach (did I get that right?) which are actually rebadged Pentax originals.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar