Would I be able to bring this camera to the Devils Game?




May


It is at the Prudential Center!

This is the camera:
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FZ40-Digital-Stabilized-3-0-Inch/dp/B003WJR694/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296782333&sr=8-1

I was worried because the Prudential Center website said that only "small, nonprofessional still cameras are allowed." The lens is not detachable, but the zoom is really good (which is why I wanted to bring it!).

Thanks!



Answer
You should. My camera has a zoom feature (and a video record feature), but I have never had trouble getting it into Verizon Center for Caps games. And I imagine that many hockey arenas would have similar rules.

Which camera do should i get out of these ones?...(description)?




Brandon


sooo.....
i need to buy a camera for photography and videography?... classes in IST and art. I would prefer a CSC because they are easiest for me to take to school and back without standing out too much and without it getting damaged. It also needs a viewfinder or the option to add a detachable one. Camera will probably be used in a lot of low light situations, but mainly for scenery and sunsets (live almost at the top of the hill, where I can see the sun setting straight down the gut of my road into the Blue Mountains). recording in HD is essential and also i would prefer if it could record around 60 fps in HD? (doesnt have to be full 1080p..)


The cameras that I am considering are:

-Fujifilm x10
-Olympus PEN EP-3
-Panasonic Lumix LX-7 (<--- im really considering getting this one)
-Canon Powershot S100

so those cameras are my options so far...
(reasons why I dont want a DSLR)

1. They are too big and bulky for me to carry around to school.
2. Cant fit it in a pocket or in my bag with all my text books etc.
3. I really feel that a DSLR isn't needed to produce the best photos or videos that I can.
4. They are out of my price range, including lens' etc.



Answer
Canon Powershot S100...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar