Why does my camera say the lense isn't attatched?




Hannah


I have a Nikon d40 (it's an slr), and I keep getting a message on the lcd saying that the Lens isn't attached, when it is. Then it refuses to take pictures.
What should I do?



Answer
Detach the lens and try again.

Read the manual and make sure its completely and certainly attached.

I'm sorry to have to say that, but a lot of times you may think its attached, but you might have something jammed in there or something is blocking it, etc.

Then when you are sure, try and try again... if it doesn't work, call the Nikon help line. It's free and they have a 24/7 phone line as far as I know.

You will probably, unfortunately, have to get it repaired, which can cost several hundred, maybe thousands.

Can I get help on my stopmotion video?




Sparkly Pa


I need help with a stop motion video I'm making. It's really hard but at the same time, it looks fun. (: I'm doing "no sleep" by wiz khalifa & i was wondering how i should do it. Like, with notecards, words written on my hands, items, whatever else! It'd be great if I can get tips & or help. & I need help with the frames & ect. What program is best? The free ones. :) thanks!


Answer
I have absolutely no idea by what you're talking about, but the stop-motion sounds like it makes sense.

As an animator, I can help you with alot of thing,s np =)

PROGRAMS
Free Programs
Monkey Jam - PC RECCOMENDED I USE IT =]
FrameThief - MAC RECCOMENDED :-]
Anasazi - PC
Helium Frog - PC

Paid Programs
StopMotion Pro - PC - $70-$90.00 RECCOMENDED :-]
Boinx! IStopmotion - MAC - $50.00 RECCOMENDED :-]
Dragon IStopmotion - PC, MAC - $120.00

Cameras
whatever you do. Do. Not. Use. These. Digital. Cameras.
WEBCAMS yes, yes WEBCAMS. Digital cameras are horrible for animating. Yuo can get some cheap ones anywhere, but I suggest these---

A cheap 20 buck camera at a store, reccomended 1) logetecch and 2) microsoft

Logetech Quick/Webcam Pro 9000+ (reccomended I USE IT! =])

Cannon Camera W/ Nikon Lense (pro's only)

You should have two lamps at two angles, more the better, with a sheet of paper attached in front of the lightbulb. Also coming in handy, sticky tack and a sturdy table.



You could add some scenes with lyrics on notecards writing themselves down, or maybe some kind of person (lego, stick, clay) to dance or read aloud or whatever no sleep is :P

Hoep this helped!
UltiFilm Studios =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar