aziz
Hi Friends,
Want to buy an interchangeable lens camera, But confused between "Olympus PEN E-PL3" and "Sony Alpha NEX-F3 ".
Please help me selecting best one.
Thank You
Answer
Th Olympus is the best choice unless you are primarily looking for a video camera; in which case I would consider a Panasonic Lumix G series camera.
But of the two you have listed I believe the Olympus is a better choice . Not only is it cheaper (better value for the money) but you also have MANY more lens options and it's the only Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera with built in image stabilization. So now matter what lens you purchase, it's image stabilized, and you do not have to buy the larger more expensive OIS lenses.
Also I Hope I do not need to warn you about the idiots that might try to give bad advice. You can spot them if they say Dumb things like "get a real camera", implying that CILC systems are not real cameras and suggest something way larger and heavier and more expensive with not much better Image quality.
Also you might want to check out mu-43.com, Lots of good advice there about the cameras.
Th Olympus is the best choice unless you are primarily looking for a video camera; in which case I would consider a Panasonic Lumix G series camera.
But of the two you have listed I believe the Olympus is a better choice . Not only is it cheaper (better value for the money) but you also have MANY more lens options and it's the only Compact Interchangeable Lens Camera with built in image stabilization. So now matter what lens you purchase, it's image stabilized, and you do not have to buy the larger more expensive OIS lenses.
Also I Hope I do not need to warn you about the idiots that might try to give bad advice. You can spot them if they say Dumb things like "get a real camera", implying that CILC systems are not real cameras and suggest something way larger and heavier and more expensive with not much better Image quality.
Also you might want to check out mu-43.com, Lots of good advice there about the cameras.
what is the best hybrid camera with interchangeable lenses?
Noelle
I dont think im quite ready for the price of potential of a DSLR, so i'm looking into a hybrid type of camera. I'm not a photography expert, and I take pictures mostly for everyday things plus a few photo shoots. I'm looking for a camera with very fast focus (like a DSLR) and interchangeable lenses. Any suggestions? Any opinions appreciated, I'm lost :)
Answer
I think you should go with Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 12.1MP Micro Four-Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 14-45mm Lens
4/3-type 12.1-megapixel Live MOS sensor; clear images even when taken at high ISO sensitivity
Elegant, compact design; includes Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm F3.5 - F5.6 ASPH.Mega OIS lens
Capture 1280 x 720 HD video in AVCHD Lite format for longer recording time
Full-time Live View; new My Color mode
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-GF1-Four-Thirds-Interchangeable-Digital/dp/B002IKLJUK/?tag=nktf-20
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=nktf&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dPanasonic%2bLumix%2bDMC-GF1%2b12.1%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dPanasonic%2bDMC-G10K%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313
I think you should go with Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 12.1MP Micro Four-Thirds Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with 14-45mm Lens
4/3-type 12.1-megapixel Live MOS sensor; clear images even when taken at high ISO sensitivity
Elegant, compact design; includes Lumix G Vario 14 - 45 mm F3.5 - F5.6 ASPH.Mega OIS lens
Capture 1280 x 720 HD video in AVCHD Lite format for longer recording time
Full-time Live View; new My Color mode
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-GF1-Four-Thirds-Interchangeable-Digital/dp/B002IKLJUK/?tag=nktf-20
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=nktf&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dPanasonic%2bLumix%2bDMC-GF1%2b12.1%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dPanasonic%2bDMC-G10K%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar