Looking to buy a CANON FILM SLR camera on Ebay?




Tia


I already own a Canon DSLR, but I'm interested in film photography as well, and I want to develop a dark room at home.

http://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?Brand=Canon&_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A2517&_nkw=film%20camera&_dmpt=Film_Cameras&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_pgn=1

Ebay search is a little daunting...

Will I be able to use the lens from the film camera on my dslr as well? Since I don't own a telephoto lens I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone. ;)

And what other equipment will I need? I'm knew to film photography so...idk
What sort film? Battery pack? Etc..
new*********



Answer
Keep it simple.

First look on craigslist for cameras near you so you can test it before you hand over your cash. Too many people are using eBay as a dumping ground for cameras that so not work.

Look for a Canon 35 mm cameras with the standard zoom lens, usually a 28-85 mm lens.

If you have ANY EF-S lenses, do NOT try to use them on your 35 mm camera, they will damage the mirror on the 35 mm SLR. Any EF or EF-S lens will work with your DSLR if it is APS-C sensored.

Before you start buying the hardware for your home darkroom, take a class in photography and see what they have. This will help you pick out just the things you really need to print at home and will show you which are the best brands and type products to buy.

While you are doing all this, make sure that you have a plan on how to dispose of your used chemistry in an environmentally sound way

Camera Lens Question?




Kevin Halo


Does this lens

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Tamron-75300mm-F-4056-AF-LD-Lens-For-Canon-/99752097?_refkw=Tamron+75-300mm+F%2F4.0-5.6+AF+LD&_pcatid=783&_pcategid=3323&LH_ItemCondition=3000&_dmpt=Camera_Lenses

fit into this camera

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-Rebel-T3i-18-0-MP-DSLR-Camera-Black-Body-Only-/110938377096?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item19d4714b88#ht_3776wt_1037

????



Answer
It is usually better to buy a better lens and lessor camera.

Why?

You will be upgrading your camera every four or five years.

Each lens you buy you only want to buy one time

I suggest you buy a nice Canon T3/1100D with a Canon EF 70-300 mm lens (NOT the Canon 75-300 mm lens)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar