ilove.yoma
I have a point&shoot 7.1 megapixel Sony Cybershot camera, and I want to get a Nikon D40. It has 6.1 megapixel. Should I get it? Is it worth it? Is there a difference between the megapixel and quality I'll get between the two cameras?
Answer
A 6MP DSLR is much better than a 14MP point & shoot camera.
There are many reasons. The main ones are
1) physically larger pixels gather more light and create less noise @ higher ISOs.
2) larger sensor makes better prints (especially @ 8x10 or bigger) since the picture doesn't have to be enlarged as many times.
3) a better quality lens (even kit lenses are better)
4) room to grow as your skill or ambition dictate.
No matter how many pixels a P&S camera has, they tend to break down around 8x10. I've seen 6MP images blown up to 16x20 and they still looked good.
A 6MP DSLR is much better than a 14MP point & shoot camera.
There are many reasons. The main ones are
1) physically larger pixels gather more light and create less noise @ higher ISOs.
2) larger sensor makes better prints (especially @ 8x10 or bigger) since the picture doesn't have to be enlarged as many times.
3) a better quality lens (even kit lenses are better)
4) room to grow as your skill or ambition dictate.
No matter how many pixels a P&S camera has, they tend to break down around 8x10. I've seen 6MP images blown up to 16x20 and they still looked good.
what are SLR's, and should i invest in one?
Jahla
i want to purchase a really good camera. im into photography & i'm a aspiring model myself. so far i've been looking at canon powershot 14MP, some type of nikon, or possibly an olympus. i honestly dont know anything about cameras, so give the best suggestion possible. nothing over $350 for now.
Answer
Well Idk what the cheapest DSLR is that is good but you can look on eBay. But you need to know that owning a DSLR is more than just buying the camera body. You buy lenses, filters, tripod, SD card, lighting equipment, good camera bag, reflector, etc. My first DSLR was $425 with the kit lens. it was released in 2006, I got it in early 2008. It is a good camera, I like it & it's easy to use, so it'd probably be cheaper now. It is the Pentax K100D. I also have a Nikon D3000 with 2 lenses but that is out of your price range. Since you're an aspiring model you are maybe wanting to take self portraits? You'd need a tripod definitely. Lighting equipment at first isn't a must..I have been shooting for 4 years & unfortunately I have none..but I at least want to buy a reflector soon. Good luck with finding a camera. I suggest you do a lot of research before buying one to see if it's really what you want.
Well Idk what the cheapest DSLR is that is good but you can look on eBay. But you need to know that owning a DSLR is more than just buying the camera body. You buy lenses, filters, tripod, SD card, lighting equipment, good camera bag, reflector, etc. My first DSLR was $425 with the kit lens. it was released in 2006, I got it in early 2008. It is a good camera, I like it & it's easy to use, so it'd probably be cheaper now. It is the Pentax K100D. I also have a Nikon D3000 with 2 lenses but that is out of your price range. Since you're an aspiring model you are maybe wanting to take self portraits? You'd need a tripod definitely. Lighting equipment at first isn't a must..I have been shooting for 4 years & unfortunately I have none..but I at least want to buy a reflector soon. Good luck with finding a camera. I suggest you do a lot of research before buying one to see if it's really what you want.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar