Does the Panasonic Lumix LX3 have a lens cover?




chrsm


Does anyone know if the Panasonic Lumix LX3 come with a lens cover/cap, if not are there any recommendations?


Answer
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX-3 comes with a pinch lens cap and a lens cap string.

You can see the lens cap on the camera here:
http://www.youtube.com/v/JdQxZUrMjsk&hl=en&fs=1&start=200

You can see the lens cap string in the "in the box" section of the review here:
http://www.youtube.com/v/JdQxZUrMjsk&hl=en&fs=1&start=64

Here's a better picture of the lens cap (silver version):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/arciphel/2797157280/

Where can I purchase a replacement lens cap for my Panasonic DMC-FZ47?




odawg1218


I lost the 25mm lens cap that came my DMC-FZ47 camera. It looked essentially like this: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Panasonic-Lumix-62mm-front-cap-25mm-f1-4-lens-/00/$(KGrHqMOKj0E43RO+s(eBOWqJgwGEQ~~60_12.JPG

Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a replacement lens cap? I've been looking everywhere, but to no avail.



Answer
Odawig,

You can buy a replacement on Amazon - you might consider their kit with the "lens cap keeper" that tethers the lens cap to your camera so you don't lose it again in future. It just makes the lens cap dangle down out of the way of your shot when in use:
http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Adapter-Panasonic-DMC-FZ150-Digital/dp/B0069A5E1K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1332615987&sr=8-3

B&H is another reliable source for photo gear & accessories:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Panasonic+DMC-FZ47+lens+cap&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

Be sure you get the proper size (mm) to fit the front of your lens. That's a well-rated superzoom bridge camera. How do you like it so far?

Good luck. Happy shooting!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar