I'm looking for a dslr camera thats for beginners. Most of my photography, is of people, therefore I think that a dslr camera thats good for portraits is the one that i need!
please help!!!:D
Answer
I have favor Nikon but Canon is just as good. Get the most affordable Nikon you get, the D40 or the newer D3000 or D5000 all will work great.
Get one of those cameras with the short zoom that is packaged with it (the 18-55mm zoom). That lens translates into a 27-82mm lens and that 82mm can be a good short telephoto for portraits.
Below I listed some good links to sellers to check out.
Good luck.
Mark
I have favor Nikon but Canon is just as good. Get the most affordable Nikon you get, the D40 or the newer D3000 or D5000 all will work great.
Get one of those cameras with the short zoom that is packaged with it (the 18-55mm zoom). That lens translates into a 27-82mm lens and that 82mm can be a good short telephoto for portraits.
Below I listed some good links to sellers to check out.
Good luck.
Mark
DSLR camera lens; HELP?
Q. Ok.=)
I have a standard Nikkor lens. I what to find out what lens are best with what!
Please answer what these lens do:
-Telophoto
-Macro
-Zoom
-Others
And please, what lens do you recomend for:
-Landacpe
-Sports
-Portraits
-Everything
One last question...I promise! =)
Ok, flashes-I dont get them!
-What types do what
-What possiton of the lens does what effect
-When do you use the flash and how.....
I know this is alot but I would REALLY appreciated it! THANKS A BUNCH!
I have a standard Nikkor lens. I what to find out what lens are best with what!
Please answer what these lens do:
-Telophoto
-Macro
-Zoom
-Others
And please, what lens do you recomend for:
-Landacpe
-Sports
-Portraits
-Everything
One last question...I promise! =)
Ok, flashes-I dont get them!
-What types do what
-What possiton of the lens does what effect
-When do you use the flash and how.....
I know this is alot but I would REALLY appreciated it! THANKS A BUNCH!
Answer
Time to do some reading:
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/how-to-choose-a-digital-slr-camera-lens/
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/tips-on-how-to-use-camera-flash/
These sites will also help you:
http://www.digital-photography-school.com
http://www.kamerasimulator.se/eng.?page_id=2
http://www.illustratedphotography.com/photography-tips/basic
Time to do some reading:
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/how-to-choose-a-digital-slr-camera-lens/
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/tips-on-how-to-use-camera-flash/
These sites will also help you:
http://www.digital-photography-school.com
http://www.kamerasimulator.se/eng.?page_id=2
http://www.illustratedphotography.com/photography-tips/basic
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar