The Digital camera lens EF-S 18-55mm and EF 28-135mm.?




Jin


I love to take pictures so Which one you think is better? Should i buy both of them? Thanks
what if i wanna take pictures of people?



Answer
Canon Lenses and Reviews

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Canon-Lenses/ (See "Recommendations" on this page)
http://www.photo.net/canon/#lense
http://www.wlcastleman.com/equip/reviews/index.htm
http://www.photozone.de/active/news/index.jsp
http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/index.html
http://www.fredmiranda.com
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1029

The Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM (28-135 equiv.) (April 2007-$515) is a good "walk around" lens at a good price.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelDetailAct&fcategoryid=149&modelid=10511
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-S-17-85mm-f-4-5.6-IS-USM-Lens-Review.aspx

Not quite as much of a wide angle, the Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Autofocus Lens (2007-$1,060) is a pretty good all-around lens. This review says, "If I had only one lens, this would be the one."
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-24-105mm-f-4-L-IS-USM-Lens-Review.aspx

Excellent general purpose lens: Canon Zoom Wide Angle-Telephoto EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Autofocus Lens (April 2007-$1,140)
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-EF-24-70mm-f-2.8-L-USM-Lens-Review.aspx

I really like my Nikon 17-55 and Canon makes a comparable lens, the Canon Zoom Super Wide Angle EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Autofocus Lens. It's not an "L" lens, but it seems popular.
http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/reviews/ef-s_17-55.html

As far as a good choice for photographing people, it depends on how close you want to work and how much of the frame you want them to fill. The very first review site above has many helpful lessons.

Best camera under 150 dollars?




kje!


I'm looking for a digital camera because I'm going on a trip soon and I need to take pictures. Whats the best kind of digital camera out there that doesn't cost alot because I'm on a budget. THANK YOU!


Answer
Canon A1100 IS

DONT buy a Sony ANYTHING! Sony has a multitude of problems with its cameras recently. Here are a few.

Sony DSC T10 Cybershot Digital Camera - Vibrates
http://www.sonyinsider.com/2008/07/17/dsc-t20-cyber-shot-camera-vibration/

DSC-T20 Cyber-shot Camera Vibration
http://rhodilee.com/sony-t20-my-vibrating-digital-camera/

Has anyone had vibration on their Sony DSC-T300
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090130211511AAmQrdG

Sony CyberShot T30 Vibrating
http://www.ahk2chan.com/?p=121

Why does my Sony camera vibrate?
In some Sony's lens can't adjust properly due to a mechanical failure in the lens mechanism. Contact Sony for free repairs until July 17, 2011 at 800-784-6726.
http://answers.kgb.com/why-does-my-sony-camera-vibrate/1987595

DSC-T2 Cyber-shot Camera Vibration
http://www.wedang.com/store/archive/2009/11/28/dsc-t2-cyber-shot-camera-vibration.html

29 March 2010
Sony Corp. is recalling eight models of its Cyber-shot digital still cameras because of a packaging-related defect in the units' captively manufactured CCD image sensors. The announcement caps off a year of production woes for the Japanese company. The affected camera models are the DSC-F88, DSC-M1, DSC-T1, DSC-T11, DSC-T3, DSC-T33, DSC-U40 and DSC-U50. Sony will repair faulty cameras free of charge.
http://www.planetanalog.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=196513580

Sony DSC W7 control dial defect
http://www.fixya.com/support/t102385-sony_dsc_w7_control_dial_defect




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar