Emzii
I have a canon zoom lens ef 75-300mm which I use on my Canon 500d Rebel t1i but when i use it to take photos it comes up with Err 01 "Communication between the camera and lens is faulty, clean the lens contacts". I already have cleaned the lens contacts, how can i fix this?
Answer
Look on page 209 of your user manual.
It tells you to clean the lens contacts which you did.
Did you also clean the contacts on the camera?
If this is still a problem, you may have a malfunctioning lens.
Too bad you went for price over quality. The Canon EF 70-300 mm lens is a much better lens.
Look on page 209 of your user manual.
It tells you to clean the lens contacts which you did.
Did you also clean the contacts on the camera?
If this is still a problem, you may have a malfunctioning lens.
Too bad you went for price over quality. The Canon EF 70-300 mm lens is a much better lens.
broken canon powershot digital camera?
Caitlin P
Just a little over a month ago I bought a canon powershot.
This past week I accidentally dropped it. I think it would've been okay except for the fact that it landed on the lens and part of the lens looks like it's shoved into the other part. It doesn't seem like something that can't be repaired so I was wondering if there is any service that can fix digital cameras? I was reading the instructions that came with the camera and it says that they will not repair anything that isn't a malfunction of the camera. It's a brand new camera and I've only used it a couple times so I don't want to go out and buy a new one.
Answer
it needs repaired by canon
over $100 to fix
costly accident
it needs repaired by canon
over $100 to fix
costly accident
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar