kayce
is the 75-300mm canon lense just as good as the 70-300mm lense for the canon rebel xt for far away shots?Thats what i meant in my last post..
Thanks
Answer
Between the two lenses, there isn't enough difference to worry about. If "as good as" means as good quality as, the answer is yes. Both lenses will give excellent quality images when properly used, and by properly used I mean for one thing that every picture you take using either lens will require a tripod to support your camera. In order to hand hold either of these lenses and expect sharp clear photos, the minimum shutter speed at the lowest magnification setting to hand hold your camera and still expect a sharp picture will be about 1/150th of a second. As you add more magnification, the minimum hand held shutter speed to expect a sharp picture will increase. A good rule to remember for sharp hand held pictures is the minimum shutter speed required for a sharp hand held picture with your camera is 2X the focal length you have your lens set for. Lens magnification also increases camera movement magnification so the more magnification you set your lens for, the higher the camera shutter speed is needed for a sharp picture.
Between the two lenses, there isn't enough difference to worry about. If "as good as" means as good quality as, the answer is yes. Both lenses will give excellent quality images when properly used, and by properly used I mean for one thing that every picture you take using either lens will require a tripod to support your camera. In order to hand hold either of these lenses and expect sharp clear photos, the minimum shutter speed at the lowest magnification setting to hand hold your camera and still expect a sharp picture will be about 1/150th of a second. As you add more magnification, the minimum hand held shutter speed to expect a sharp picture will increase. A good rule to remember for sharp hand held pictures is the minimum shutter speed required for a sharp hand held picture with your camera is 2X the focal length you have your lens set for. Lens magnification also increases camera movement magnification so the more magnification you set your lens for, the higher the camera shutter speed is needed for a sharp picture.
What canon camera lense?!?
livelaughl
I just got offered to photography my cousins wedding and I need a new lense I have a canon eos 10d slr digital camera...what kinda lense would be best for a wedding? And we're can I find one cheap cause im a college student!!!!
HELP
Answer
I didn't think there were many 10D's still alive.
I am NOT going to say anything about you shooting a wedding (and lack of experience or how this could blowup in your face, etcetera). I will just answer the question. You will not find any cheap, useful lenses for sale, but you can rent the ones you need at decent prices
The things you will find useful for a wedding shoot:
Backup camera
extra batteries
extra memory cards
a couple of external flashes
70-200mm f/2.8L
50mm f/1.4
85mm f/1.8
24-70mm f/2.8L (or something like 16-35 or 17-40)
EDIT: I agree with rick. I will NOT do a photography job for family (nor will I loan them money that I would ever expect back). I will do casual shots at family events, but never as a job. If anything goes wrong, then it is something that family does not forget AND will bring it back up (especially during the holidays).
I didn't think there were many 10D's still alive.
I am NOT going to say anything about you shooting a wedding (and lack of experience or how this could blowup in your face, etcetera). I will just answer the question. You will not find any cheap, useful lenses for sale, but you can rent the ones you need at decent prices
The things you will find useful for a wedding shoot:
Backup camera
extra batteries
extra memory cards
a couple of external flashes
70-200mm f/2.8L
50mm f/1.4
85mm f/1.8
24-70mm f/2.8L (or something like 16-35 or 17-40)
EDIT: I agree with rick. I will NOT do a photography job for family (nor will I loan them money that I would ever expect back). I will do casual shots at family events, but never as a job. If anything goes wrong, then it is something that family does not forget AND will bring it back up (especially during the holidays).
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar