Best Macro Lens for a Panasonic Camera?

Q. Iv just bought a new panasonic (G2) camera, and iv started macro now, i was just wondering whats the best lens to get? I need something that i can get close to but not scare off my target, such as butterflys, but it has to be sharp, any help would be apprectiated! :)


Answer
Look for a macro lens that will do 1:1 magnification (life-size), and with a 4/3rds camera, you will want something at least 50mm (which would be equivalent to 100mm in the 35mm format). Even then, a 100mm (35mm format) lens is still going to be awfully close.

With macro, the longer the focal length, the further you can step back. Just make sure it has a 1:1 macro ratio. Many lenses, especially those that are telephoto that claim to be macro are only 1:2 magnification (or worse), which is not true macro, as the object in the sensor would only be half-life size.

http://www.althephoto.com

Is the Panasonic Lumix G2 right for me?

Q. I am a teenager who is keen in photography and eager to step up from my current compact digital camera. My criteria are that I want a digital camera, one where I can change the aperture, shutter speed and focus manually but I can still have the option to point and shoot if needs be. I've considered DSLRs and bridge cameras, and the G2 currently seems like the top contender because most DSLRs are too heavy or bulky. One important thing for me is being able to change aperture using the rings on the lens.

Does any own a G2? Or can you suggest another camera which would suit my needs. My budget is about £550.

Many thanks :)


Answer
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 is a successor of G1, which is the first micro four third camera. G series focus on make the camera as small as possible without sacrificing image quality and control. G2 adds video recording and touch screen feature.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar