What's best to buy- Nikon D90 with 18-105mm lens, or Nikon D80 with 18-135mm lens?




ian822762


I'm pretty new to DSLR cameras, i know the D90 has video, but i'm buying this more for close up/micro shots and general photography...Price is pretty much the same on Amazon

Is the 18-105mm lens a good lens?



Answer
Nikkor 18-105mm lens is slightly better than Nikkor 18-135mm lens. None of the lenses are for macro photography.

18-135mm lens is much too soft even for general photography.

Since you are not interested in video, I suggest that you buy the cheaper D80 model (or D40 if you want to go real cheap and are not troubled by autofocus problem) and buy a pair of good lens-

Nikkor 105mm Micro f/2.8 (for macro work) or else Sigma Macro 105mm f/2.8 EX DG.

and then choose between Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 or Nikkor 18-55mm (whichever suits your photography style) for general photography.

Blurry pictures. Using Nikon 18-135mm lens?




soytapa


Has anyone had a problem with a Niko 18-135mm lens? I used it on a D200 and out of nowhere I took about 20 blurry pics, I used it on my d80 and after working fine for about 150 shots, blurry pictures agian. any help?


Answer
The lens if fine. Make sure you are using shutter speeds faster than 1/250th second.

The D200 will not expose a frame if your lens is not in focus unless you are shooting using manual focus, so my guess is the problem is camera movement. Just use good photo techniques and you will be just fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar