Is it possible to use my Nikon d40 55-200 mm lens to take Macro shots?




J


I don't have a Macro lens. They are very expensive. I'm in the very beginning of learning how to take pictures. I want to learn how to take close-ups but don't have the money to buy a Macro lens.

Is this possible with my camera?



Answer
I have used the Nikon D40 and got a few good macro shots with the 18-55mm kit lens.
Macro lens are of course, the best for macro shots. but like you said. they are very expensive :(

With your Nikon, just set it to the macro setting to help you out a bit.

I find it hard to take macro shots without a proper macro lens. It doesn't focus the best and you don't get a good sharp image.
But the Nikon doesn't do a bad job :)

Which is a better camera and why?




eredmyth


http://www.ecost.com/Detail/Camera/Nikon/25438+KIT+18-55MM/47216941.aspx?navid=155438154

http://www.ecost.com/Detail/Camera/Nikon/25436+W55-200+KIT/47216968.aspx?navid=155438154



Answer
Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera w/ AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm VR Lens - 25436 W/55-200 KIT
http://www.ecost.com/Detail/Camera/Nikon/25436+W55-200+KIT/47216968.aspx?navid=155438154

That is more expensive, because it has a lens that goes from 55 - 200 instead of 18 - 55. It really depends on what you want to do with your camera. the 18 - 55 is the basic lens that comes with almost every SLR being sold today. The 55 - 200 just has a longer zoom, but be careful if you get this lens. You will need to hold the camera much steadier when it is out to its full length. Have fun deciding.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar