Nine Mile
I work with DSLR video using my Canon Rebel T3i. I was thinking it might be interesting to get a Holga lens kit to experiment with instead of working with editing effects on final cut pro. I'm not the best at working with final cut pro so I thought it might be more fun to get the effects naturally. Has anyone tried this? Does it work? I haven't found anything on Holga's with video production.
again, I'm talking about video not pictures!
Thanks!
Answer
yeah it works great for video got one for doing the same thing...need high iso indoors and even then video can be dark but is very cool. i use mine on a t3i
yeah it works great for video got one for doing the same thing...need high iso indoors and even then video can be dark but is very cool. i use mine on a t3i
Film Cameras? Holga or Dianas?
superman!
Hey Yall!
I have an DSLR camera and I love taking pictures! But now, I am also interested in buying a film camera! :) They are cheap and by the looks of it, sounds fun to use! I was wondering, which camera in you're opinion is better? I want a camera that you can add accessories and lenses/filters as the years go by. What do you think I should get? And also, do they have film cameras that you can transfer your pictures through the computers? (If there IS a way?) haha
Answer
The LOMO fad is just that (Holga and Diana cameras are both LOMO's) . They are toy cameras that are all plastic, including the lens
If you want to use film, buy a 35 mm SLR that can use the lenses you already have been using on your DSLR. You can find good used Nikon, Pentax and Minolta 35 mm SLR's for under $50 body only on craigslist. I did not include Canon because if you only have EF-S lenses, they cannot be used on a Canon 35 mm EOS SLR. Minolta 35 mm SLR's made after 1985 (auto-focus), can be used with Sony lenses.
If on the other hand, you are interesting in the funky, serendipitous stuff that can happen when using a LOMO camera, here is the place you can spend the least amount of money buying one.
http://www.freestylephoto.biz/holga.php
Some of the cool things that can happen when using a LOMO camera.
* vignetting
* scratches on the base of the film (white scratch on print)
* scratches on the emulsion side of the film (black scratch on print)
* intermittent light streaks or fogging on film (light leaks)
* soft images at distances closer or further away than 2 m (prefocused lens)
Depending upon how much you are willing to spend, film can be scanned and the resulting image files burned to a CD. However, you must have them scanned at high resoltion so you can later have prints made.
If you plan on shooting a lot of film, you may want to invest $200 in an Epson V500 scanner. It can scan both prints and film.
The LOMO fad is just that (Holga and Diana cameras are both LOMO's) . They are toy cameras that are all plastic, including the lens
If you want to use film, buy a 35 mm SLR that can use the lenses you already have been using on your DSLR. You can find good used Nikon, Pentax and Minolta 35 mm SLR's for under $50 body only on craigslist. I did not include Canon because if you only have EF-S lenses, they cannot be used on a Canon 35 mm EOS SLR. Minolta 35 mm SLR's made after 1985 (auto-focus), can be used with Sony lenses.
If on the other hand, you are interesting in the funky, serendipitous stuff that can happen when using a LOMO camera, here is the place you can spend the least amount of money buying one.
http://www.freestylephoto.biz/holga.php
Some of the cool things that can happen when using a LOMO camera.
* vignetting
* scratches on the base of the film (white scratch on print)
* scratches on the emulsion side of the film (black scratch on print)
* intermittent light streaks or fogging on film (light leaks)
* soft images at distances closer or further away than 2 m (prefocused lens)
Depending upon how much you are willing to spend, film can be scanned and the resulting image files burned to a CD. However, you must have them scanned at high resoltion so you can later have prints made.
If you plan on shooting a lot of film, you may want to invest $200 in an Epson V500 scanner. It can scan both prints and film.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar