A good professional camera ?




Riley L


I'm looking for my first good professional camera under $800 (USA). I've had a lot of experience with various digital cameras, so now I need a professional one that will be usable by someone without formal training yet.

I'm looking for something digital, with a good zoom (could you suggest a good starting lens please, not too expensive) and good for taking things in motion. Also, color as it is, I hate those cameras that turn white stuff into a creamy-yellowish color, or yellow stuff into orange. I'll be mostly taking pictures of scenery if that helps. I'm not too knowledged in which camera and which lens are good for which situation, so I'm going to do a lot of experimenting (I'm only 15).

Thank you, any help would be very much appreciated!



Answer
Nikon D60 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens + 4GB Deluxe Accessory Kit
Nikon D60 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Includes manufacturer's supplied accessories)
Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
4 Gigabyte SD Secure Digital Memory Card - Secure Digital USB Card Reader - Deluxe Lens Care Cleaning Kit - Pack of LCD Screen Protectors
Well Padded Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap - Additional EN-EL9 Reachargeable Lithium ion Replacement Battery
Full Size 59" Tripod W/Case - Lightweight Aluminum Monopod - BONUS!! Nikon DVD: Understanding Digital Photography - Free 25 Quality Prints
Price: $669.95
reference: http://astore.amazon.com/dslr-lens-20/detail/B001526XIA

Glass on a 35mm lens for Nikon D5100?




tamara


My camera (Nikon D5100) was dropped and my 2 month old (35mm) lens had its glass break. I had a lens protector and it broke through both the protector and the lens glass itself. What should I do? I really don't have the money to buy a whole new lens.


Answer
you can attempt to get it fixed, which may end up costing the same amount as a new lens

dropping a camera or lens is usually a death sentence. were you using the supplied neckstrap? it is there for a reason.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar