My first DSLR: Nikon D90 or Canon Rebel T2i (EOS 550D)?




krysis


As an aspiring photographer, I am making the transition into the DSLR world, and want to do so with a great-quality high-end amateur/semi-pro camera that will last me a long time. Recently, I was locked-in to the Nikon D90, seeing as that it is considered one of the best DSLR consumer/semipro cameras on the market in terms of picture quality, build, live view, even HD video among other things. Recently, though, I have been thinking about the Canon Rebel T2i (EOS 550D), which just came out on the market recently (D90 has been out for a while). The Canon seemed to have much superior HD video recording (though I will probably not be taking video very much) and live view features, although the kit lens is only 18-55mm (compared to 18-105 that the D90 kit comes with). It is also 250 dollars less than the D90 even though it is newer. I've heard that the picture quality on both is similar, but I'm not sure of this. I don't have the opportunity right now to test either one out or even hold it, but would like one before this December as I'm traveling on vacation. The closest I've gotten to a Nikon is shooting with a friend's Nikon D60, and the picture quality was out of this world. If there is anyone who has both cameras or played with them, or even if you have insight or knowledge on this matter, PLEASE advise as to which camera to buy! Thanks!


Answer
I think you should go with Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera
* 18.0-megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor;
* DIGIC 4 image processor for high image quality and speed
* ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light;
* enhanced 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system
* Improved EOS Movie mode with manual exposure control and expanded recording 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
* Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor;
* Dedicated Live View/Movie shooting button
* New compatibility with SDXC memory cards,
* Plus new menu status indicator for Eye-Fi support

Thinking of buying a Canon Eos 1100D any advice help please?




Ziad Nonam


I'm thinking of buying a Canon Eos 1100D because its at a price where i can afford and pleased with but I have other cameras in mind like a Nikon and another canon. for example these camera kits below.

Nikon D5000 2 Super Kit - Digital camera - Lens (Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55mm & Nikkor AF-S DX 55-200mm) - 12.3 MPixels - Black (689,00 â¬)

Canon EOS 550D Kit - Lens (Canon EF-S 18-55MM IS) - Digital Camera DSLR (799,00 â¬)

Nikon D3100 Kit - Lens (AF-S DX VR NIKON 18-55mm) - Digital Camera DSLR (545,00 â¬)

The thing is I like the 1100D but I know its not as good as the 550D so I was thinking which lens would be good to buy to over ride the Performance of the Canon Eos 550D if I am thinking of buying a 1100D, if there is please tell me.

I was also thinking of buying the Samyang 500 mm f/8 Preset ED IF MC(for wildlife) with the Canon Eos 1100D and a good lens that would over ride the performance of the 550D. It it be worth buying all the kit or just buying a 550D kit and maybe thinking of buying a better lens later. please help and share your thoughts.thanks.



Answer
Right, firstly. Don't get that Samyang 500mm F8, F8 means that your aperture will be very very small and it will be letting in very little light. Which means you'll have a slow shutter speed. Slow shutter speed = camera shake/blur in pictures and you wont be able to free time in a picture.

You want "fast" lenses. These are lenses with wide apertures. F4, F2.8, F1.8 etc. No higher than F4 I'd say.
If you like the 1100D then go ahead and get that, with it I'd say, get the kit lens and a Canon 50mm F1.8. That'd be a good start. Then look to save up for longer lenses with wide apertures if you want to do wildlife photography.
eg: Canon 100mm F2, Canon 70-200mm F4, Canon 70-200mm F2.8, Sigma 70-200mm F2.8.

Canon lenses can be very expensive, especially their L lenses (their best lenses) so third party lens manufacturers like Sigma, tokina and tamron do really good cheaper lenses.
The important thing is that you want lenses with wide apertures! - don't forget that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar