Kathy
I bought a camera lens for my panasonic fz18 camera, when I use it the pictures are blurry. I don't know how to get clear pictures. and when ever I use the filters on the camera, I get the message to open the lens cap. It won't take a picture with them on at all. Am I doing something wrong?
Answer
The first question, was it designed for use with your FZ18 camera.
Best thing to do is call the Panasonic help line and ask for help.
One thing you may have missed is that the longer the lens, the higher shutter speed you need to reduce the chance of camera movement which causes blur
The first question, was it designed for use with your FZ18 camera.
Best thing to do is call the Panasonic help line and ask for help.
One thing you may have missed is that the longer the lens, the higher shutter speed you need to reduce the chance of camera movement which causes blur
Remove the lens cap and turn the camera on again?
Rocky
My camera was not dropped, or anything. It is a Lumix dmc-fz8. Everytime I try zooming in it says, "Remove the lens cap and turn the camera on again." The lens cap is all ready off to begin with?? Help meeee! (((Ohh! And I tried the reset thing in the menu. It didn't work..)))
Answer
Panasonic! Usually a great company. I still have my FZ1! It works great for email and low res stuff. But yours is dead.
Panasonic! Usually a great company. I still have my FZ1! It works great for email and low res stuff. But yours is dead.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar