Will the lens of an old nikon camera work on one of the new digital cameras?

nikon camera lens d60 on Nikon D60 Digital SLR Camera At ProPix - D60 Body Front
nikon camera lens d60 image



Larry H


I have a nikon 8008s camera with three lens for it. If I buy a new nikon digital camera will these lens work on the new camera?


Answer
Lenses for an F801/8008 would all be Ai or AF/AF-D. They would almost certainly NOT be AF-I/AF-S (the F801/8008 can't operate the autofocus motor in AF-I/AF-S lenses). They would mount on any Nikon digital body.

The two gotchas would be:

1. Ai lenses (except for the fairly uncommon Ai-P lenses which are actually AF-D lenses without autofocus) would get no metering on anything except the D1/2/3 or D200/300/700.

2. AF/AF-D lenses would not autofocus on a D40/D40x/D60

Another important thing to note: Except on a D3/D700 all your film lenses will behave like longer lenses on digital bodies, due to the 1.5x crop factor of the smaller sensor.

Where to safely put my other camera lens?




Kiyoshi As


So I might be getting another new camera lens soon and I really would like to know that when I do change the lens, where should I safely put my other lens so that dust and no damages would get to it? And how would I safely place my lens? By facing it up, facing it down, letting it lay down straight or? Serious answers, please. Thank you!

Also, I'm planning on getting a Macro lens for my Nikon D60, which one would you recommend one that is good? Thanks.



Answer
Any way would be fine for storing the lens. When I place a lens vertically, I like to put it with the rear up so that I can grasp the rear lens cap to pick it up. The front lens caps have a tendency to come off when you squeeze them ;)

It would also be fine to store it horizontally. I have one camera bag that holds one lens horizontally and the rest vertically so it doesn't really matter.

It sounds like you need to get a new camera bag. One with enough room to hold the accessories you have now and any you might buy in the near future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar