What wide angle lens should I get for my Nikon?

nikon camera lens wide angle on Camera Lenses | Nikon Digital Camera Lenses | NIKKOR Lens Optics
nikon camera lens wide angle image



Ali


I am looking to get a nice wide angle lens for my Nikon D5000. Any suggestions from you Nikonians would be great. I know a good lens is going to cost me some bucks, but please nothing extravagant! Thanks for your help!
Any thoughts on Tamron lenses also?



Answer
Nikon 10-24mm or Tokina 11-16

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/619515-REG/Nikon_2181_10_24mm_f_3_5_4_5G_ED_AF_S.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/554036-REG/Tokina_ATX116PRODXN_11_16mm_f_2_8_AT_X_116.html

note: the tokina will not autofocus on your camera, you will have to use manual focus.

EDIT: Tamron is an alright lens manufacturer, not all that great, best would be Nikon or Tokina

what lens should I buy to go with my nikon pronea s camera?




caiten


I recently bought a nikon pronea s camera and was in the market to buy a lens or 2 to go with it. can anyone tell me what I should look for and where I can find it? I would specifically like something that gives a fish eye effect and another lens that takes wide angles. please be very specific with the name and size of it!

thank you so much for your help! i've been looking at camera stuff online for hours and am very confused with what exactly I should get.



Answer
I used a Pronea for Birding for many years with a Sigma 70-300mm zoom lens with macro, and it was great for portraits and close-ups.

I never used a fish-eye, but my brother used a Sigma 4.5 mm fisheye with his Nikon, and he thinks it works great. Sigma and Tokina and Nikon make a number of 4.5 to 18 mm wide angle and fisheye lenses which should work well with the Pronea.

Good Luck!

Edit: I used many different Nikon lenses on my Pronea, ignoring the Nikon warning about only IX lenses, and never had any problems. But I did buy a Digital because of the film prices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar