be numb, c
I'm really close to purchasing one, but i always research and take forever deciding on the right camera.
I'm primarily interested in portraits and scenery.
What are your thoughts about this camera? Do you get a good bang for your buck?
Answer
It's ok, it's an entry lvl dslr, less options on the camera than more advance camera. If you're interested in landscape & portrait you should be more concern about which lens to buy.
Here is a good site that can help you choosing the right lens for you.
http://www.cameralabs.com/lenses/lens_buyers_guide/Canon_EF_lenses/Recommended_Canon_lenses.shtml
They also have a lens review section and dslr review section.
It's ok, it's an entry lvl dslr, less options on the camera than more advance camera. If you're interested in landscape & portrait you should be more concern about which lens to buy.
Here is a good site that can help you choosing the right lens for you.
http://www.cameralabs.com/lenses/lens_buyers_guide/Canon_EF_lenses/Recommended_Canon_lenses.shtml
They also have a lens review section and dslr review section.
What macro lens for a decent price should I get for my Canon XS?
I have a Canon XS DSLR camera. I have 500 dollars, and I would like to purchase a macro lens for a decent price that isn't too much. Also, I would like to know a dependable website where I can purchase one if you can list one. Thank ;)
Answer
Hi,
For $500 you can either get 60mm f/2.8 Macro or 100mm f/2.8 USM, the best macro lens out there for Canons for the price. Buy it from Amazon, the cheapest and best.
Here's a Macro Lens Buying Guide - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2010/02/buying-a-macro-lens-canon/
Hi,
For $500 you can either get 60mm f/2.8 Macro or 100mm f/2.8 USM, the best macro lens out there for Canons for the price. Buy it from Amazon, the cheapest and best.
Here's a Macro Lens Buying Guide - http://www.the-dslr-photographer.com/2010/02/buying-a-macro-lens-canon/
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar