The BEST book or website that teaches a beginner DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY?

dslr camera lenses for dummies on dslr cachedhow to take pictures for dslr outdoor macro photography
dslr camera lenses for dummies image



loveth


Just starting out and need to know the basics that every photographer needs to know. I've taken pictures with point and shoots for years, but want to advance.

Needs to have photography terms and instructions for all aspects of photography... from which lenses to use for certain photos to cleaning the lenses (and everything in between).

Thanks.



Answer
I don't recommend learning photography online or through a book... it can be very overwhelming. I suggest you find a real class. You can usually find them in community colleges, rec centers, photography studios, and camera stores.

However... look into getting a copy of "Digital Photography for Dummies..." not that you're a dummy or anything... it just has really good information.

Good luck!

Where can i learn basics of photography?




yasar


I like photography but the photos which I'm taking is not up to the mark. I wanna learn the basics. How to use a nikon d5100 dslr, lenses, exposure, depth of field, lighting and all the basic manual photography. So confused with lot of internet websites. Suggest me the best place where I can learn a to z about photography on online.


Answer
There is PLENTY of information on the internet that should be able to help you...
https://www.google.com.au/#sclient=psy-ab&q=how+to+use+a+dslr+camera+for+beginners&oq=how+to+use+a+dslr&gs_l=hp.1.3.0l3j0i20.3255.7580.0.9792.17.15.0.2.2.0.285.3691.2-15.15.0....0.0..1c.1.20.psy-ab.J_HDGftMseQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49478099%2Cd.dGI%2Cpv.xjs.s.en_US.c75bKy5EQ0A.O&fp=2007cb1325144ae5&biw=1205&bih=647
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+use+nikon+d5100+camera&oq=how+to+use+Nikon+D5100&gs_l=youtube.1.2.0l6.1318.7081.0.8530.22.16.0.6.6.0.291.2876.5j0j11.16.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.Afu-wu0Mi-M
http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Learn-And-Explore/index.page

There are also a number of D5100 guides/books available to buy...
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_23?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=nikon%20d5100%20for%20dummies&sprefix=Nikon+D5100+for+dummies%2Caps%2C665


Basic photography...
http://digital-photography-school.com/
http://www.geofflawrence.com/photography_tutorials.html
http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar