dslr camera lenses explained image
rb
There's a sky lantern festival happening tomorrow night, and I really wanna take some good shots of the lanterns as they take into the sky. Does anyone have any good settings on a DSLR camera for shots like these? (I own a Canon 500D). Thanks!
Answer
I'd use my Nikon with it's 35-80 zoom lens set to 80, that the best camera I got right now but it's definitely not adequate.
I used to own a Pentax K-1000 with an assortment of lenses, still do but they're wore out and won't work anymore. Now if you got something similar to a Pentax system---try to do this.
Use ASA 1000 film as I assume you'll be shoot at night, 200 for day. Using a 75-260 zoom lens and bracing yourself against something solid like the roof of your car to avoid hand shake track the subject and shoot.
I recommend you use a flash attachment. The flash won't really carry more than 15 yards but it will reflect and expose an image behind it's principal source of light.
I use a flash to explain UFO's and often I get helicopters and F-117's and when I know what they are they ain't UFO's anymore.
Good luck and good shooting.
Hope you win a prize in "Popular Photography".
I'd use my Nikon with it's 35-80 zoom lens set to 80, that the best camera I got right now but it's definitely not adequate.
I used to own a Pentax K-1000 with an assortment of lenses, still do but they're wore out and won't work anymore. Now if you got something similar to a Pentax system---try to do this.
Use ASA 1000 film as I assume you'll be shoot at night, 200 for day. Using a 75-260 zoom lens and bracing yourself against something solid like the roof of your car to avoid hand shake track the subject and shoot.
I recommend you use a flash attachment. The flash won't really carry more than 15 yards but it will reflect and expose an image behind it's principal source of light.
I use a flash to explain UFO's and often I get helicopters and F-117's and when I know what they are they ain't UFO's anymore.
Good luck and good shooting.
Hope you win a prize in "Popular Photography".
How do I tell the specs between the different DSLR lenses?
Aaron
So, I recently bought a DSLR (Nikon D5000). Please enlighten me with any of your DSLR knowledge. Thanks!
Answer
These sites should help:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/Camera-Lenses-explained-12426
http://photo.net/learn/making-photographs/lens
You might consider buying this book also: "David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Using Digital SLR Lenses" http://www.dbusch.com
These sites should help:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/Camera-Lenses-explained-12426
http://photo.net/learn/making-photographs/lens
You might consider buying this book also: "David Busch's Quick Snap Guide to Using Digital SLR Lenses" http://www.dbusch.com
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar