What zoom setting do I use on a Canon DSLR lens to equal 24x on a FujiFilm S3280 camera?

canon dslr is lens on Canon-EOS-7D-18-MP-CMOS-Digital-SLR-Camera-with-with-28-135mm-Lens.jpg
canon dslr is lens image



kfinpgh


I own a Fujifilm Finepix S3280 24x zoom camera and just got a Canon Rebel t3i DSLR camera. What are equivalent DSLR lens settings for the zoom factor on the Fujifilm camera? I have a couple of additional lenses for the DSLR, but want to compare "apples to apples". Thanks.


Answer
Once you left the P&S arena, you have got to buy different lenses to cover similar focal lengths to your S3280

The zoom lens with the most range would be the 18-200 mm lens (11x) in P&S terms.

I can use four lenses on my dSLR to produce the most focal lengths usually needed when shooting assignments

* 14-24 mm
* 24-70 mm
* 70-200 mm
* 200-400 mm

In P&S terms, those lenses equal about 28x

If you visit this site, you will see what it costs to purchase those four lenses.

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Camera-Lenses/All-Lenses/index.page

When you went from owning a P&S to a dSLR system, you certainly jumped into the deep end of the photographic pool

Can you change canon lenses on all canon dslr models?




Lnir


I have 3 questions actually:

1. Can you change CANON lenses on all canon dslr models?
2. Can you change NIKON lenses on all NIKON dslr models?
3. Can you interchange NIKON and CANON lenses for both models?

I am planning to buy a DSLR, I just want to know which one is flexible in case I buy both of these brands.



Answer
1) You can use an EF-S and EF lens on any Canon DSLR. You cannot use EF-S lenses on APS-H and FF bodies. Older FD lenses will NOT mount on any Canon DSLR.

2) All AF, AF-I and AF-S lenses will work on all Nikon DSLRs. DX lenses will vignette on FF bodies, though. AF lenses will not autofocus with the D40, D40X, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5000, and D5100.

3) There are adapters available for this, but don't bother. If you own a Canon DSLR, buy Canon lenses, if you shoot Nikon buy Nikon lenses.

Go to a local camera shop and try out the Nikon D3200 and the Rebel T3i and T4i.

Regardless of which camera you buy, you'll also need a genuine spare battery, 2 or 3 8GB Class 10 SD cards, a card reader and a case. A few basic photography books wouldn't be a bad investment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar