digital camera lens reviews image
Onjalique
I want to buy a new digital camera today but i don't know any good brands . Does it even matter about the len size ?
Answer
If it didn't matter what lens you used, there would only be one focal length available
Look here for reviews of all the current, good digital cameras
http://www.dpreview.com/
If you happen to find one that is NOT listed on the above website, you may want to avoid it, no matter what a good deal you think you are getting
If it didn't matter what lens you used, there would only be one focal length available
Look here for reviews of all the current, good digital cameras
http://www.dpreview.com/
If you happen to find one that is NOT listed on the above website, you may want to avoid it, no matter what a good deal you think you are getting
I am a novice that is into photography. What kind of camera should I purchase?
Wren
I've always wanted those black thick cameras, sort of like the ones paparazzi has (lol!). With a digital screen, but I don't want a typical digital camera. The lens doesn't have to be at all fancy (but decent). I want focusing where I can choose which "area" to sharpen and which area to blur. I want angles and distortion, not just flat boring pictures. I would like to spend under $1,000. The cheaper the better of course, cheap but with great quality. Does anyone know what kind of camera I should buy?
Answer
If you want one of those "black, thick cameras," but you are a novice, get a Nikon D50. It has a few "consumer friendly" automatic modes that make it very easy to use, but still offers total photographic control when you are ready to take charge. The "kit" lens is a decent lens optically, but you might want to upgrade to the Nikkor AF-S 18-70 f/3.5-4.5G ED DX lens for a bit more range and a lot more durability. When you are ready to add lenses, the sky is the limit with Nikon. Then, when you upgrade your camera, you will have a nice, useful collection of lenses.
Get a 1 GB memory card, such as the Sandisk "Ultra" for decent write speed.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d50.htm
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Nikon/nikon_d50.asp
This will be well under your $1,000 budget.
If you want one of those "black, thick cameras," but you are a novice, get a Nikon D50. It has a few "consumer friendly" automatic modes that make it very easy to use, but still offers total photographic control when you are ready to take charge. The "kit" lens is a decent lens optically, but you might want to upgrade to the Nikkor AF-S 18-70 f/3.5-4.5G ED DX lens for a bit more range and a lot more durability. When you are ready to add lenses, the sky is the limit with Nikon. Then, when you upgrade your camera, you will have a nice, useful collection of lenses.
Get a 1 GB memory card, such as the Sandisk "Ultra" for decent write speed.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d50.htm
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Nikon/nikon_d50.asp
This will be well under your $1,000 budget.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar