What digital camera telephoto lens should I upgrade to after a Nikon 18-200mm?

nikon camera lens reviews on Nikon Product Reviews and Ratings - Cameras & Lenses - Nikon BR-3 52mm ...
nikon camera lens reviews image



Cincinnati


I have a nikon 18-200mm lens, but I want to zoom in much farther, especially to snap shots of animals in the zoo and sports.
What would a good upgrade be? Is the next step having to buy a 400mm or 500mm lens?
I wanted to get a teleconverter, but none are compatible with a Nikon 18-200mm



Answer
I've got the same 18-200 VR and I'm happy with the step up to the 70-300 VR. It's not horribly expensive and it adds quite a bit of reach for you. See http://www.flickr.com/photos/samfeinstein/tags/70300/ for some samples. It's not as sharp as a prime 400 lens would be and it's not as strong as the 200-400 VR, but it's comparatively cheap.

I just noticed an 80-400 VR lens for $1,429.95 at B&H. This might be worth looking into. Go here and read their user reviews. Most people seem to like it okay, but I'm sure it's not as sharp as the $5,000 200-400 VR.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/207360-USA/Nikon_1996_80_400mm_f_4_5_5_6D_ED_AF.html

What are some nice digital cameras that I can buy?







I really want the Nikon 1 camera but there is no way I can buy that, and it is way to expensive!
I have a few questions:
Will the Nikon 1 camers price ever drop down, and if so what will the price be?
What are some other good looking camers and good quality should i get?
NOT TOO EXPENSIVE THOUGH!!
Thanks for your help!



Answer
There is another Nikon camera that you can get at lower price Nikon COOLPIX S9100.
Check out this is review by a user:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RW21A64ZZFZ1Z/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B004M8SVFM&nodeID=&linkCode=&sourceid=mh.ds&tag=kefauca-20
The camera is good looking and available in different colors. The picture quality is very good; no blur images. Just take good care of the camera and keep the lens clean.

Check it here since i found it at a good price:

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-COOLPIX-S9100-Wide-Angle-Black/dp/B004M8SVFM/ref=zg_bs_281052_4&sourceid=mh.ds&tag=kefauca-20

You can check more best selling Nikon cameras over here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=nikon+camera&x=0&y=0#/ref=sr_nr_p_36_3?rh=n%3A172282%2Ck%3Anikon%2Cp_36%3A1253506011&keywords=nikon&ie=UTF8&qid=1330336305&rnid=386442011&sourceid=mh.ds&tag=kefauca-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar