panasonic video camera interchangeable lenses image
Hannah
I've been writing a script for a short film I want to make and am looking at buying a new camera. I travel a lot and love doing photography. I've been looking at the Nikon d3200 and d5200. I want something that will give me clear video and photos without spending TOO much money. Another factor is that a few of the scenes take place in a darker area. Which of those would I get what I need at the best price? If there's another camera you think would work better, please let me know. Thanks.
Answer
The best camera with interchangeable lenses for video is the Panasonic GH3, or the GH2 if you can't afford the GH3, the highest bit depth of most any camera, 45Mb/S out of the box which makes them cinema quality, you would have to use a Pro camcorder costing much more to get as good, even more with a hack. Stills are good from this camera too, but the new Pentax K5-lls is better.
Nikon have a nasty habit of 'crippling' their entry level models, no auto focus motor, no auto bracketing mode, no remote socket etc..
Chris
The best camera with interchangeable lenses for video is the Panasonic GH3, or the GH2 if you can't afford the GH3, the highest bit depth of most any camera, 45Mb/S out of the box which makes them cinema quality, you would have to use a Pro camcorder costing much more to get as good, even more with a hack. Stills are good from this camera too, but the new Pentax K5-lls is better.
Nikon have a nasty habit of 'crippling' their entry level models, no auto focus motor, no auto bracketing mode, no remote socket etc..
Chris
Is the Sony VG-20 a good option for a beginner indy?
pappa mio
Im interested in filming shorts, but for that I needed a video camera. I looked into the Sony vg20 and it seems pretty good with its interchangeable lenses and capable sensor. However, I dont know if there are better cameras in the market for less than 5000 for a beginner like me. This doesnt mean I dont know how to handle a profession camera, though :P
Answer
The T2i is great (I had one), but it has a 12 minute shot duration limit, it doesn't deal with complex patterns very well (e.g., brickwork, shingled roofs, patterned fabrics), and it has a fixed LCD that makes self portraits very difficult.
If you want to spend less than $3000 for a large sensor video camera with interchangeable lenses, 1080p 24fps, unlimited recording time (to the limit of your memory card), a rotating LCD for self-portraits, an improved ability to deal with complex patterns, and high quality in camera sound with manual audio gain control -- you want either the VG20 or the Panasonic GH2.
If you need a built-in headphone jack and 1080p 60fps, your only choice will be the VG20 (when it is released in November). I am a GH2 owner, and based on my desire to get rid of external audio recorders - plus what I have seen in test videos from Sony [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhE_i0ZpaKQ] and the Swiss Video Academy [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTy0sTCvl6g], I look forward to getting my hands on the VG20.
The T2i is great (I had one), but it has a 12 minute shot duration limit, it doesn't deal with complex patterns very well (e.g., brickwork, shingled roofs, patterned fabrics), and it has a fixed LCD that makes self portraits very difficult.
If you want to spend less than $3000 for a large sensor video camera with interchangeable lenses, 1080p 24fps, unlimited recording time (to the limit of your memory card), a rotating LCD for self-portraits, an improved ability to deal with complex patterns, and high quality in camera sound with manual audio gain control -- you want either the VG20 or the Panasonic GH2.
If you need a built-in headphone jack and 1080p 60fps, your only choice will be the VG20 (when it is released in November). I am a GH2 owner, and based on my desire to get rid of external audio recorders - plus what I have seen in test videos from Sony [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhE_i0ZpaKQ] and the Swiss Video Academy [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTy0sTCvl6g], I look forward to getting my hands on the VG20.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar