I am looking to buy a good digital camera?

panasonic leica lens digital camera on Buy Panasonic DMCTZ6EBK Camera 12x Optical Zoom LEICA DC Lens: Digital ...
panasonic leica lens digital camera image



Maja1228


I am in the market for a new digital camera, but I don't know where to begin. I want to be able to take pictures the way I see things, and also have certain features like black and white or color accents. Any ideas??


Answer
CHECK THIS OUT IT'S GOOD ONE
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 12.1MP Digital Camera with 18x POWER Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD
Technical Details

* 12.1-megapixel resolution
* 27mm wide-angle Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens; 18x optical zoom with POWER O.I.S.
* HD movies with 1280 x 720-pixel resolution; AVCHD Lite format
* 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen
* Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FZ35-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B002IKLJU0/?tag=bdd-linking-005-20

FOR MORE
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=CAMERA&x=0&y=0&ih=3_3_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1.154_91&fsc=-1&tag=bdd-linking-005-20
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336689820&customid=car-cycle-20&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fphotography.shop.ebay.com%2FCamcorders-%2F11724%2Fi.html%3F_trkparms%3D65%25253A15%25257C66%25253A2%25257C39%25253A1%26rt%3Dnc%26_nkw%3Dcamcorder%26_catref%3D1%26_dmpt%3DCamcorders_Professional_Video_Cameras%26_sc%3D1%26_sticky%3D1%26_trksid%3Dp3286.c0.m14%26_sop%3D10%26_sc%3D1

$$$

where can I find an inexpensive digital camera?

Q. kinda like the ones professional photographers use, like nature photographers, and wedding photographers, I realize that if I want a professional camera, it will be expensive, but I want one somewhat like it. I like taking pictures, but I have an old digital camera that most little kids use. i want something with better quality so if something is moving a little bit when I shoot the image, it won't show up blurry.


Answer
you can consider buying Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 12.1MP Digital Camera
# 27mm wide-angle Leica DC Vario-Elmarit lens;
# 18x optical zoom with POWER O.I.S.
# HD movies with 1280 x 720-pixel resolution; AVCHD Lite format
# 2.7-inch TFT LCD screen
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IKLJU0?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002IKLJU0

Canon PowerShot SX20IS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LITT3I?ie=UTF8&tag=bestdeals-y-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002LITT3I




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar