How can i fix my camera's lens error? Please help!?

nikon camera lens error on Nikon Coolpix S3100 14 0 MP Digital Camera Silver Lens Error | eBay
nikon camera lens error image



Moose


I have a Nikon CoolPix camera, ive had it about two and a half years and had no problems til recently. Whenever i try to turn it on it says lens error, and vibrates,i took out the batterys and put them back in and everything else i could think of. Please help! all answers are helpful! Thanks:-)


Answer
have you dropped it recently or has it had any somewhat rough handling?
cause i remember when i dropped my camera it said lens error, i sent it back for repairs under warranty and its good as new
if your warranty has run out it might be cheaper to just get a newer camera
however, others have also suggested to gently try to pull the lens out(it is jammed which is why you are getting the error message)
hope this helps

How do I fix my camera that says lens error?




Brie


I have a Nikon S50. The other night I just pulled it out of my sweater and turned it on. It said there was a lens error but the lens still opens and shuts. I've tried a few things but most of it is for a lens that comes out. So if anyone could answer me I would really appreciate it!


Answer
You could either trade it in for a new one, or buy a new one




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar