When you buy the Canon 1100d does it come with a lens?

canon camera lens price in malaysia on New Canon 67mm Snap On Lens Cap for Canon Lens Digital Camera ...
canon camera lens price in malaysia image



Leo D


In malaysia.. I'm guided by the online price Link; http://www.canon.com.my/p/EN/114-Digital-Cameras/200-EOS/1860-EOS-1100D/


Answer
yes
there will be two version >
one with lens
and
one without lens .

one with lens will cost about 100USD more than the camera without lens

Where can I find Japan made Canon 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM lens?




PhotoKrazi


I really like photography,and I want to buy a Canon 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM lens, but I can't find any online thats made in Japan. and those website dont look so trustful, can anyone help me with it??


Answer
First visit your local camera store that sells the lens and see where it is made. That lens could have been made in Thailand, China, even Malaysia as well as Japan. We are in a global economy, so just because something is designed in Japan or USA, doesn't mean they are manufactured in the same country

The way to know if a company is not trustworthy and is selling gray market cameras and lenses, the prices will below the price suggested by the manufacturer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar